Pick Up Games (PUGs)

yosh56

5 hours ago, poi ❄ said:

@YagiHige I saw you sniping even though you still had trouper and ks.ol on your team. After watching from Thommy's point of view, calling out an officer rush on X-mountain to kill two snipers even though ks.ol and trouper were still the assigned snipers on your team was not the wisest choice. They were well aware of our positions and all you need to do is continue to call out our positions to them as you focus on controlling the field. Trading me for trouper wouldn't change the result on any of the maps. Our team overall had better tankers and repairs for the most part, and that was the deciding factor for the Saturday pug.

This. 

I dunno what you were thinking. There were tanks in front of your base laying siege on X-Mountain, and instead of repairing buildings, or getting additional tanks you call out an officer rush. Like, I only hear Jeff in the endgame screen saying "Do you guys want to know the real reason why we won? They had like 4 officers rushing us" Imagine if these 4 officers instead were engineers or rocket soldiers, trying to ward off the enemies or something the likes. In that situation (16 vs 16) taking 20% (!!!) for that is really silly. Especially you took your time preparing this rush, thus you had 20% of your team doing literally NOTHING useful for a while.

Spoiler

802.jpg

2 hours ago, KrypTheBear said:
  Reveal hidden contents

802.jpg

ed7.jpg

I have noticed that it happened quite few times now that one team (usually the team that I am on) destroys a first building while still having all their buildings alive, but then fails to take advantage of the situation and in the end gets all their buildings destroyed and loses the match.
Is there any scientific / psychological / sociological explanation behind this?

3 minutes ago, Testman said:

I have noticed that it happened quite few times now that one team (usually the team that I am on) destroys a first building while still having all their buildings alive, but then fails to take advantage of the situation and in the end gets all their buildings destroyed and loses the match.

The team that lost a building has to buckle the fuck down and do something drastic. They take risks that might be profitable for them, but also can backfire big time. The team that still has all their buildings might become a bit less focused which the other team can use. Offence is the best defence in all situations!

Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Testman said:

if I think of the Saturday PUG Whiteout match... well.... you got our WF.. noone needs strip / wf to win xD

all you need in RenX is $ & Bar / HoN (at least on most map)

15 hours ago, poi ❄ said:

Trading me for trouper wouldn't change the result on any of the maps. Our team overall had better tankers and repairs for the most part, and that was the deciding factor for the Saturday pug.

I simply would not believe this, until we play a custom PUG where Snipers cost 10k so we only have tank warfare. I know that defeats the game's balance, but tanks against tanks, we were not doing that bad. Volcano was an early slaughter, Whiteout was entirely possible without snipers, we'd just walk officers to clash against gunners unless you got officers which you'd need in equal volumes. GDI didn't win Whiteout, Poi and his bitches won Whiteout.

Nobody can deny that Whiteout was a smother of anti-infantry sniper fire by 2 men, against a team with no counter, while the other 12 teammates just fired at structures and tanks with gunners.

2 hours ago, YagiHige said:

GDI didn't win Whiteout, Poi and his bitches won Whiteout.

Nobody can deny that Whiteout was a smother of anti-infantry sniper fire by 2 men, against a team with no counter, while the other 12 teammates just fired at structures and tanks with gunners.

uhmm....

yeah you got sniped a lot. but 12 GDI players doing nothing but shooting structures with tanks & gunners? erm... no. o.O

@YagiHige If theres a sniper you can't beat in an aim duel, you instead need to prevent that sniper from getting in a good position to base whore. without the WF and Nod having a full base, taking the hill should have been a lot easier for your team, but your team instead committed on rushes through the sides while we had unsuppressed control of the hill nearly the whole game.

11 hours ago, Schmitzenbergh said:

The team that lost a building has to buckle the fuck down and do something drastic. They take risks that might be profitable for them, but also can backfire big time. The team that still has all their buildings might become a bit less focused which the other team can use. Offence is the best defence in all situations!

Just my thoughts.

In addition to this the team which loses a building (A) now has one less building to focus on defending which means that team (A) will now be situated around the remaining structures making it harder for sneaky infiltration from the other team (B), if team (B) do not take advantage by other tactics then team (A) always have a chance to win.

If Team (A) has Team (B) pinned down at their own base but Team (B) infiltrates Team (A) in the mean time and kills a team (A) building this can sometimes make players from Team (A) at the front retreat, when really team (A) should hold their ground or push into Team (B)'s base.

If you kill a refinery, you will piss off the enemy team, but if you kill a production building you will piss on a teams morale which can be more beneficial for your teams' success.

If you kill a PowerPlant you will make people rage and it is hilarious.

I think our team had a good diversity of roles and done what they were good at when it was time for it .

If you look from the other side of POv thommy's video of whiteout   you can see some gdi trying to sneak in Nod base at may occasions .

Imo Nod had good startegies (Bar was save just because ,we just end up to be at the right place at the right moment ..pure luck imo)

But overall our team had a very good communication and a very fast actions taken ,and we had good players in their specific role and  they keept a constant pressure on Nod.

Constant Pressure (Offense) ,Good Back Defense doing also an Offensive role made that game on our side (GDI) very Balance and very fun..+ Yosh lol

Edited by Xtractor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

If you kill a refinery, you will piss off the enemy team, but if you kill a production building you will piss on a teams morale which can be more beneficial for your teams' success.

If you kill a PowerPlant you will make people rage and it is hilarious.

uhm, don't agree with that.

losing Refinery can be the ultimate facepunch of the match - ofc it depens on the cash situation. if you lose it within the first 10 minutes its.... ******

losing bar / HoN is also one of the worst things that can happen :o (depends on the map ofc /amount of players etc etc blabla ^^)

For X-Mountain AND Whiteout, we couldn't take the hill. Our armor was obliterated by Gunners, which ARE strong against armor, so we could snipe or officer phase them out, except 20 officers can be decimated by the same 2 people while the rest of your team comfortably do gunners. You 2 snipers, plus 10 gunners, phases out any number of tanks and infantry we have. We tried stealth tanks, which is how we lost.

We had GREAT repairs on X-Mountain, 3-6 engis on our tanks, which all died within a minute because a single sniper can kill 6 engis along with any anti-sniper resistance, every single minute. 16 bullets a minute, with an accuracy of 50%, is just fucking disgusting, if your team has that and we don't, until repair tanks become a thing that exist, it's just a fucking slaughter.

We would have won Whiteout if Ks.ol hadn't left by then. I was on that team, I have no doubt in my mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YagiHige said:

For X-Mountain AND Whiteout, we couldn't take the hill. Our armor was obliterated by Gunners, which ARE strong against armor, so we could snipe or officer phase them out, except 20 officers can be decimated by the same 2 people while the rest of your team comfortably do gunners. You 2 snipers, plus 10 gunners, phases out any number of tanks and infantry we have. We tried stealth tanks, which is how we lost.

We had GREAT repairs on X-Mountain, 3-6 engis on our tanks, which all died within a minute because a single sniper can kill 6 engis along with any anti-sniper resistance, every single minute. 16 bullets a minute, with an accuracy of 50%, is just fucking disgusting, if your team has that and we don't, until repair tanks become a thing that exist, it's just a fucking slaughter.

We would have won Whiteout if Ks.ol hadn't left by then. I was on that team, I have no doubt in my mind.

Gliven was an SBH and he alone gave poi and boi some trouble on whiteout. APCs and Apaches with advanced infantry would have easily taken the hill, but instead Nod insisted on rushing without having hill control which costed them the game. 

On mountain the defenders must mine the bunker if you know the enemy team has dedicated snipers, and not a single one was placed there. GDI has approximately 6 free mines on that map. Again your team had the snipers you needed and they got the kills necessary, but the failure to retake the field is what made GDI lose the game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YagiHige said:

We tried stealth tanks, which is how we lost.

hmm dunno if it was bad luck or just coincidence but for some reason you rushed on exactly the same side as we did with Gunners. And if I remember correctly the Gunners started their attack before the stankz did, so you should have known about our position :/

I'm just saying, these PUGs get pretty toxic lately. I literally can't even through the entire damn thing.

I leave early every time, which is against the rules by the way.

I expect that I was promptly banned the moment after leaving early this 3rd time in a row, but I'll never know, because I am not planning on coming back.

I was a pretty big supporter of this when it wasn't organized, and then it got organized, and now like most things, it isn't like it used to be. Nothing I can say will be conveyable, for starters I'm apparently a joke every time I talk, but if I were to say anything to convey it, for 3 weeks now I've attended a Saturday-specifically PUG that just falls apart every single match, but there's "no balance problem", everyone tells me it's just me.

Well, it is me. I'm removing that variable from this.

Saturday PUGs should be better now. I'd join the Sunday ones, but I haven't the focus to join a Sunday one after attending a Saturday one, for the last 3 weeks now, and quite frankly I'm simply not going to anyway at this point. You have enough people to comfortably populate it each week, I'm honestly not contributing anything but disdain every time I attend at this point, and it's not contributing anything toward me either.

• Totem Arts Staff

First 3 rounds of PUG was like:

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

My team won the first 3 matches, but then Jeff and Bibi changed teams for rebalance ------> We lose -----> Jeff and Bibi making that change

PUG recap:

Volcano

Early rush gets GDI ref, early grenade rush fails to get Nod ref. With no money to get meds, GDI base get destroyed by flamers and artys.

Islands

Nod arty rush fails, GDI takes control of field and med rushes, destroying ref and air. A Sydney assisted in taking down Hon.

Walls

GDI loses harv, Nod saves Apaches. After getting plateau, Apache rush + sbh nukes destroys GDI base, leaving only 1 building standing. With no chance of retaliation, GDI surrenders.

Mesa

A cliche. Nod Artys take control of hill and shell GDI base to oblivion. Flame tanks close in for the kill.

Whiteout

After a small skirmish, GDI takes the hill: meds, MRLS, snipers siege Nod's base and destroy Air. Then the match just ended.

5 matches, ~18 players per team, 3 - 2 for Team Yosh.

Edited by Jarzey

29 minutes ago, ThommyK0104 said:

My team won the first 3 matches, but then Jeff and Bibi changed teams for rebalance ------> We lose -----> Jeff and Bibi making that change

Not exactly. But lemme get to this below:

@CampinJeff & @Quincy picked the teams and Team2 was unhappy about balance issues from the start. But I don't want to dwell on this.

Team2 lost the first 2 matches due to bad communication and poor choice of maps. And: bad morale.

Dear @Ryz I really appreciate your efforts to help @Schmitzenbergh with the commanding duty with several suggestions etc.

But: Unfortunately you have a very demoralizing way to put things.

Honestly, I don't want to insult you or start shit talk on you. Please don't get me wrong! But with you on our team our team morale was below zero. It's always good to have someone with the courage to state the plain truth. But there's a huge difference in doing that and demoralizing a team. And you did the latter until you left.

And for some of us it's really hard to take part in the TeamSpeak chat with someone dominating the TeamSpeak like that.

Regards,

Sn4ke

PS: @Quincy I'm really sorry that I didn't save your Flamer on Mesa xD I've got a quinsy and my brain feels like Swiss cheese :/ I heard you requesting repairs and... I should have known that you were in front of the arty I was repairing at that time but... was too slow to react :(

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Like 1

After PUG ended I noticed that I had some issues with TeamSpeak, but some people said that they heard me during the PUG, so I presume people on my team was able to hear me.
I'm not exactly sure about that, since on Volcano someone volunteered to stay in PP after I already volunteered, and me yelling into the microphone about flamers coming to refinery also didn't seem to have desired effect.
Apparently, this was exactly the opposite of an issue that someone else on our team had: fucking echo and noises for two rounds straight before I had to Alt-Tab into TS and mute the dude for me.
I wonder if anyone on our side was recording so that I can check if I was heard or not.

I unironically think that it would not hurt to have few team-building exercises before PUG starts, on fields of both communication and competence.

I would very much like to contribute to team morale and effectiveness, but I still don't know what works best in PUGs.
Should I yell at you guys about what I think are the priorities in certain situation, since being loud is very important to reach certain audience?
Should I insult you to get your attention when pointing out important / critical stuff?
Should I sing a nice song about how we need to focus on getting the plateau on Walls or we will get sniped and Apache rushed into oblivion?

Also, what would be the right amount of suggestions and feedback?
I don't know if I'm providing too much unnecessary info to voice chat, therefore clogging it.
And I don't know the best strategies for all situations, so I am not sure at what times my strategical suggestions are welcome.

If something doesn't go right or if you lose, big deal, just find some other plan or job to do or play the next map on a clean slate. It's impossible to have perfectly balanced teams every week, people need to learn to just deal with what they have and just you know, play the game instead of bitching about teams every other round. 
I noticed some people taking the pugs way too seriously lately and it's bothering me. Can't focus when there's people writing hate PMs to me every other some odd kill I get or when there's an obscene amount of whining flooding that chatbox.

• Like 2

And here we go again. Snipers.

Of course, POI is the best sniper currently in the game. So what. Keep her busy. If you cannot win in a duel, find a way to deal with her. If you just allow her to take a position and shoot, you will probably get wrecked. The key thing is, if you cannot deal with her alone organize an attack with 2-3 ppl, as much as you can afford. Or attack her with a tank or flying unit, just shoot at the spots where she is or might appear. There are so many ways you can deal with it.

What ppl do, you just walk as there is no sniper = NOT A GOOD IDEA ! Don't ignore the fact that there is one or two.

In PUG, teams have dedicated snipers, so if POI is on one team, the other team should have snipers too and the highest priority should be taking POI down. I saw so many times when other sniper goes killing other units instead chasing opponent snipers.

Of course, hard task but not impossible.

This concerns me:

I have to say that I am a bit disappointed. I thought reading things about POI+BOI is related just to the public games. BOI knows almost every strength and weakness in this game. POI is a killing machine.

Yes, they are very strong players. Balance as forcing them to split, is not right. They have the right to play together. We are not talking about public games, where it happens that  you have beginners on the one team and PRO playres on the other and games are ending always the same. And the server gets empty.

This is PUG !

Yet, still the balance problem remains.

Often there is no second "couple" or small unit (3-4 players) which can counter them. That's not POI'S nor BOI's fault.

So, instead of complaining, I would suggest to be aware of this and form teams to counter this. There are enough good players which can do this.

Make disturbing and killing POI/BOI the high prirority of your snipers.

This is PUG, so you all communicate and should play with a plan. If you lose, first of all re-think your own actions and plans, instead of blaiming the balance.

When you start thinking like this, you will improve.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2016 at 10:02 PM, DarkSn4ke said:

Dear @Ryz I really appreciate your efforts to help @Schmitzenbergh with the commanding duty with several suggestions etc.

But: Unfortunately you have a very demoralizing way to put things.

Honestly, I don't want to insult you or start shit talk on you. Please don't get me wrong! But with you on our team our team morale was below zero. It's always good to have someone with the courage to state the plain truth. But there's a huge difference in doing that and demoralizing a team. And you did the latter until you left.

And for some of us it's really hard to take part in the TeamSpeak chat with someone dominating the TeamSpeak like that.

Regards,

Sn4ke

Yoo, just checked your message. The above is ONE of the reason I said that I would leave after round two if teams didn't get rebalanced. I see no point in playing in a team like we used to have and I see no fun in it also, but let me explain.

Before we started I made this statement and than I got quiet for a while. After the first rush on Volcano it became clear we couldn't get the team organized cause nothing happened anymore. Not @Schmitzenbergh's fault, but more the problem with 6 ~8 people not responding at all + someone completely 'raping' teamchat with playing music via a microphone. Sadly this person NEVER EVER used the microphone to even talk once or do something constructive in the past PUG's this year....He joined over 30 times and never responded to any teamchat in any game. 

On Volcano we proved that we were just cannon fodder. Islands started and again we couldn't get organized enough. At one moment someone called something out about 'ref.' Yet there came no details and some people asked 20(!) times what was wrong. This was the moment I gave up. EVERY single question which was asked to the team by multiple persons resulted in an echo and no spoken reaction back. From there on I spent quiet some time getting replies from the the team and stating that we should do different. This can be seen as demoralizing, but more important I tried to point out our weak spot. Unfortunately the same people not responding, didn't care about this fact.

I waited for walls. (cause first rounds didn't last long) and the teamchat was like 'we are doing well, we are killing the apache.' Again I mentioned that, while we were killing them, they could easily replace them and that with our harv being killed all the time that we would be overrun any minute. The apaches came and demolished our base in a matter of minutes. That's the moment I left. Why:

- There was NO team or teamchat,. this wasn't PUG worthy.
- All my fun was gone and for just like numerous time in the past months we would lose due a combination of snipers and complete disorganization. 
- Teams were very unbalanced from the start. 

Only after I left and the teams got rebalanced and the game became 'a bit' interesting. Still it was never balanced, never challenging for both sites and never PUG worthy. 

For the future PUG's we should really assure people are able to communicate. If they are not willing to play the PUG according to the rules., than they shouldn't play. I don't come to the PUGs to win, I come to see at least some degree teamwork. If the past 4 or 5 PUG's rounds I played ended in  at least 18(!) losses for the team I was in, nomatter if I was silent and just followed teamorders, or commanded. Those PUG's were lost mainly cause of the combination of lack of teamwork and having the 'same 2 snipers' against us.  After the PUG @Norc and some others had a chat about this. It is my opinion that, if we don't make clearer rules, the PUG's will eventually die. For myself: as soon as this happens again I just leave. Better for the team, better for myself...

Edit: @DarkSn4ke. Forgot to mention this: rather have this feedback than no feedback at all. At least you try and that's appreciated, nomatter what the message is!

Edited by Ryz

Well, the most matches lately remind me of this: boi and poi vs. the rest

Since I like statistics, I took a look back to about mid august (didn't feel like looking back further ^^). Since then the teams with jeff (boi) won 65 out of 86 matches overall, resulting in an win/loss-ratio of about 3-1. Though jeff teaming up with poi resulted in an extra boost lately, 15-2 since saturday last week.

In order to balance teams, since jeff and poi seem to be in a league of their own at the moment and to insist on always playing together in the same team, I would suggest a handicap to their team in terms of picking players at the start. So right at the start jeff and poi get assigned to one team, then the opposing commander (or whoever) is allowed to pick for example 4 players straightly. This ususally should result in more good players to counterbalance them. Then it goes on like before, picking one by one until one team has half of the players, then the rest gets assigned to jeff's team to balance the playercount.

If that's not enough, we could rise the handicap even more to like 6 players.

On 10.12.2016 at 9:09 PM, YagiHige said:

[...] I was a pretty big supporter of this when it wasn't organized, and then it got organized, and now like most things, it isn't like it used to be. [...]

That's just the normal way like everywhere, when more people get involved. More people require more organisation, otherwise it results in chaos, which probably isn't enjoyable for anyone.

Edited by Denuvian
Fixed data. Updated with score from sunday PUG.

Sunday PUG:

@CampinJeff 4 - 1 @Quincy

Lakeside (non-flying): Nod (Team @CampinJeff) kept using vehicles while GDI sneakers were all denied. WF got taken down by stank rush.

Volcano: Nod (Team @Quincy) won by early rush to GDI PP. With Nod having the extra credits and veterancy, GDI could not do anything.

Tomb: Nod (Team @CampinJeff) won by first wave flame trooper rush via Tiberium field to GDI Refinery. GDI infantries were denied in both tunnels and silo route.

Field: Nod (Team @Quincy) got pinned down in base. Confuser tried SBH nuke GDI PP but got disarmed. At the same time GDI tanks took down Nod PP.

Under: Nod (Team @CampinJeff) established solid field control. 2-way rush (vehicle at front to AGT, 2 Raveshaw + 2 Technician to GDI PP) destroyed GDI PP. Respawned Nod players cleared GDI sneakers in Nod PP and then Airstrip.

Edited by Boomer
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CampinJeff said:

Talked to bibi, we're okay with being on different teams from now on. Next pug, we'll drag someone down to the captain room to pick a number between 1-10 to determine who gets the first pick, as it was some weeks ago. 

...you mean, you'll have the team captain pick a number between 1-10 to determine who chooses, and whoever decides to choose first, the one who chooses second chooses two in a row. You just suggested this, now that I remind you I suggested it prior, you're dis-interested in it?

Still will not be showing up. Will likely be in TS3 and active and still not there, to boot.

I don't see a problem with anyone being on the same team, there are like 5 other people you can move to a team. You can at least stick those people, on the stereotypically-generated team-Ryz, you don't need those other good people ON the same team as those aforementioned 2.

Technically, I can only hope, with me not showing up, you got to shovel at least somebody else onto that team for now on.

On Sunday I was suprised how fast team Jeff was. On Lakeside, you managed to get 5 arties on the hill faster than our 3 mrls - even though we both had first harvester dumps. Then, not even 1 minute after we pushed the arties back, we already had stanks in our base. Similar thing happened on Field - GDI rushed in with meds, we defended from that, I ordered stanks, we bought 3 stanks and tried moving out... and we already had 5 meds at our base entrance locking us in again.

Honestly though, I believe the only reason why my team lost Field and Under were the individual performances of poi and boi. On Field, those two had like 60 kills in between them - twice as much as my whole team combined I believe. Our tank repairs were constantly being sniped. I think my team had the better tankers, but the tankers could do nothing with no repairs. It was really frustrating. On Under we were outplayed so hard. I don't know how we were so dominated... maybe if the first 5 minutes went better and we didn't get locked in with arties because it's so hard to break the choke. But I did say meds and gunners from the very beginning. We just weren't good enough individually I believe.

There was also no chitchat on our team though, but it looks like jeff is a bit ahead of Quincy making decisions and skill-wise and then there is also poi with no real competitor around at the moment.

Though in previous PUGs, when jeff wasn't around but Quincy, it was mostly his team dominating. I remember a saturday PUG comparable to this saturday, when jeff wasn't around, the team with Quincy won 3 matches in a row. Then he changed the team and then the other team won the next 2 rounds. Final score 3-2 and 5-0 for Quincy.

Also compared to last sunday at least Boomer, Schmitzenbergh and Thommy switched teams with Confuser and me. Last time those three people lost 0-3, now they won 4-1 and the other way around for Confuser and me, so no real game-changing factors here.

Edited by Denuvian

19 hours ago, DarkSn4ke said:

@YagiHige That will get you / us nowhere. Please relax.

You're right. I'm just going to drink, do stuff these next few weeks at least, and then maybe come back with a smurf name since I hear those are all the rave.

Wouldn't be surprised if next few were short attended or cancelled anyway. Holidays. People who organize probably have loved ones, and I have no loved ones but no love for this atm so I'll probably dump my love in political joke videos and possibly some voice-video projects. I even had one for this game I might take a poke at.

Looking at the big picture, I'm just not invested enough to be that mad. If worse comes to worse, I'll show up to the PUG, repair shit afk watching Hunter X Hunter or some other anime/cartoons, and not care about the result. They can't ban me for "not playing good enough", or at least they haven't done that with anyone yet. If they did me, then as a scientist and mathematician, I'd find it worthwhile in satisfying my interest knowing that it is possible. It was possible in SMNC when they had organized games, believe it or not, and those never burnt me out where I took a disinterested defensive stance.

Guys.. GUYS!...

Could it be that you are taking this shit waaaay to serious? I won't read through 70 pages of this chat but after noticing a few lines here and there, don't you think this is getting a bit out of hand?

I mean... This is just a game! And games are supposed to make fun.

I understand that it's frustrating to loose a kazillion times with umbalanced teams. But raging about it won't help anyone..

So Please...

...just enjoy yourselfs :)

Edited by IllumZar
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, IllumZar said:

Guys.. GUYS!... Could it be that you are taking this shit waaaay to serious? [...] I mean... This is just a game! And games are supposed to make fun. [...] So Please... ...just enjoy yourselfs :)

Dude... Did you know... That... I... totally just found out these new forum's allegiance slot lets you put anything in them? That's SO COOL! I just noticed on your username just now. I'm totally putting something in mine! I'm also not going to stick to the same worn topic, so expect me to derail repetitively if the topic is about bummers and not about PUGs.

EDIT: What the... What??? Oh, it's location, not allegiance, and only appears that way from lack of allegiance. Still gunna do it.

1 hour ago, vandal33 said:

I had fun, but as usual there will be a stream of hate chats.

You know what has nothing to do with hate chats? ...my neEW AVATAR BOO YEAH! Saw everyone else animating theirs. Figured, why the hell not!?! I definitely have the skills to create the bastards, have been doing it since MySpace was cool *God rest it's soul* so BOOM!

Speaking of, why the fuck didn't Facebook do Animated GIFs for decades after MySpace did them, and then implemented them as bastardized as possible. They are difficult to import and displayed as flash movies or some bullshit. What dafuq's up with that, you know what I'm saying???

Dec 17:

Team @CampinJeff 2 - 2 Team @Quincy

1. Lakeside (non-flying): Team @Quincy (Nod) did a stank rush that Team @CampinJeff just could not resist.

2. Walls: Team @CampinJeff (Nod) destroyed the 1st Harvester of Team @Quincy. GDI kept trying sneaking but all of the sneakers got denied. Apache rush destroyed Barracks and PP then it's GG.

3. Goldrush: Team @CampinJeff (GDI) destroyed Airstrip with the 1st wave APC rush. Med rush destroyed Obelisk. Team @Quincy tried many waves of inf rush but all of them got denied. After losing Refinery it's GG. (I'm so worried about Rocket Soldier rush but it didn't happen.)

4. Fort: Team @Quincy (GDI) got better vehicles and launched heavy attack on Nod Refinery, forcing me to abandon HON and save ref. (Is it a proper decision? Fort is a high income map like Islands.) After that Team @CampinJeff still cannot resist the vehicular attack and lose.

• Like 1

Those were some fun games. I was on team @Quincy and we had really good communication going.
All the time I had a feeling that I know what's going around on the map, and that's really good feeling for me.

I'm sorry for getting a bit loud few times (mostly about getting more tanks), but it really bothers me when team does not use good opportunities for turning the tide of the game. And also sorry for not responding properly to situation in barracks on Fort. I presumed that if there is no yelling in my ear, that situation was taken care of. Gladly I think @Gliven informed me that my presumptions are wrong and that there are still people in Bar.

Lakeside and Fort were not so easy as you describe them.

You guys (team @CampinJeff) also had a good vehicle play.
On Lakeside we exchanged hill quite a few times and one time you managed to push us all the way back into our base.
After WF went down, I got in a tank, but from what I understand, you also mad a very good infantry rush. I was happy to hear that even though you got inside the HoN, our team still managed to keep it alive. On the other side of map, all our vehicles used this opportunity to melt your refinery.

And on Fort you also had us locked in our base for some time.

GGs overall, had fun.

1 hour ago, DarkSn4ke said:

^_^ So you announced that in public but instead of doing so poi just changed the nickname?

Doesn't mean we have to be on different teams, but after today it proves that us being on the same team being "overpowered" is just all in your head and makes no real significance towards the outcome if the other players are evenly distributed. 

• Like 2

It just shows, that it's not impossible for the other team to win some matches against you guys, but we knew that before. At this point it sounds more like you guys are really desperate to play together all the time. ;)

By the way after Goldrush a few people already considered quitting on our side.

Sounded good. If I were clairvoyant, I'd have joined, but I don't know which ones PUGs are going to be good in advance, and which ones aren't, and had real uses for that time slot instead. Family matters, the holiday coming up, I won't have free time on the holiday so I'm setting it up during the span of the week that I do have time. Am happy for the rest of you that attended, that it sounded like it was good.

• Agent pinned, featured, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Agent locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic