Pick Up Games (PUGs)

yosh56

I'll try to join for the first time :D Noticed at the beginning of the week what PUG's were after some peeps explained it.

Very curious if the games are different....

Aha good you consider joining, glad we convinced you!

It was ok, but I think we should really do something after a team loses more than 2 rounds. So far every PUG the past weeks is one sided. One team loses all, one team wins all.

I don't know how the teams get picked. But I can imagine both team captains pick a person at a time? Maybe it's good to remember in which order they where picked. After a team lost 2 matches the first five from one side can get switched to the other?

And yeah: communication again. We missed like 10 AT mines on Eyes but still nobody cared to respond and the base was gone... Volcano started with a small rush for us, but I am not sure what happened with the people in our base. The 4 defending didn't make the Ref and WF survive. Than we just waited till the enemy had airdrops and we got killed. Not really much we got organized.

Xmountain same story, someone tells what is going on and like half of the people ignore it. Field was a bit better although I almost left halfway cause I truly hate the map. And even here we could have killed more buildings if people listened. At one point we were outside the WF while it was less than 20 percent. We have 3 technicians and could have killed it from the outside, but offcourse we didn't do this for some reason...

I really, really can't understand why each week one team team A is a well oiled machine, while team B is a rusty machine which works, but let's you down when you need it the most...

Super-Kh":1wjzhj9u]@Ryz : you still had the Anti tank mines,we rushed from the front,not from wf side ;)

Ok didn't get that, but still we lost 6 mines there (maybe earlier) and I died at NOD base when the Stanks where being dropped, which I reported...

It doesn't matter anymore. Same for the remotes in Field on WF. I think only one person with me dropped them, but the 3rd didn't.

Whiteout, Nod's 5k point deficit comeback

Eyes, Nod's wall of Raveshaws

Complex and Walls were rather quick games won by GDI, Complex with a med swarm and Walls with an APC rush

Ended up being tied 2-2. First two games won by bong/yosh, second two by nanas/minji

Wow!

Just arrived back from a party, but that doesn't matter (hope I can type correctly in a foreign language). Sorry my comp crashed during Walls and I suddenly left, but this was (indeed) the best PUG ever, I mean EVER (you get that caps!). I think I told this during Eyes already (which we lost) but than people said: "You like it cause you are winning." But that's not true! Every round was pretty tense. The APC rush which hit us on Walls was genius, gotta love the chaos :) and above all I NEVER had the feeling we didn't work well as a team. Sometimes we just came up with a plan which wasn't anticipated, sometimes we just got surprised just like that.

Ren-X is about this! Better have a victory you well fought for instead of a easy win. Same with Eyes, we fought harder in attack, but were outsmartened by NOD. Gotta love this night. My party was rubish, but PUG was great!

Any of the games video worthy?

If you like a good thriller, you like this one. Think you will especially like GDI's attack on Complex. Chaos, but good repairs and teamworks. PUG wasn't only great, material for recording seems to be just like that. But Kenz knows more about it....

• Totem Arts Staff

There has been a problem with The~Destroyer. I regret to inform you that this might be the real Destro. There has been a sign that he's getting a bit fed up with the game as of late and his latest messages in the shoutbox supports this well

Even so, nice game, nice game :). Most balanced and crowded game l I've ever seen :)

There has been a problem with The~Destroyer. I regret to inform you that this might be the real Destro. There has been a sign that he's getting a bit fed up with the game as of late and his latest messages in the shoutbox supports this well

Even so, nice game, nice game :). Most balanced and crowded game l I've ever seen :)

Yeah not quite sure why he joined and thought he could pick his own team and not use TeamSpeak. Oh well, 99% of others followed the rules and everything went smoothly.

• Agent pinned, featured, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Agent locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic