Pick Up Games (PUGs)

yosh56

• Totem Arts Staff

@GlivenDuring that Whiteout game I didn't hear it because I was focusing on someone else said something.

You meant this match?:

I didn't noticed you said it to me. I watched it back and noticed someone said: do not go that way.

Okay I'll keep a promise. NO MORE GLITCHING FOR THOMMY!!!! 

Let the past behind and start a new beginning, but this glitch is been there for a long time so someone fix it asap

And if I glitch once again you guys can blame me forever

Edited by ThommyK0104

It's a pretty minor exploit, and the beacon itself was still perfectly disarmable. He put it in a legal location, and how you get there is up to you. The beacon succeeded more-so because he successfully defended it, than it did because he used this minor exploit. I wouldn't get too salty over a minor exploit like that, though I did forward the post to @Havoc89 to see if he can fix it real quick. There is some merit in that he grabbed attention, even if it's not in the most elegant fashion.

38 minutes ago, voltex said:

Also, going off that same logic I guess it would be just fine for me to grab a Nod spy on Under and Ion the top of the PP because as you said its not my fault its the glitch's.

That's a much more severe exploit, as you're placing the beacon in a location that is in no way accessible.

Guest Gliven
5 minutes ago, ThommyK0104 said:

Okay I'll keep a promise. NO MORE GLITCHING FOR THOMMY!!!! 

Thank you Thommy, that is all i ask. Sorry for singling you out. Acknowledging bugs is all well and good, but there are better ways of getting the map creators and the devs attention. 

Also I am willing to go through the tutorials and fiddle around with the tools to aquire the skills to help out on fixing or finding bugs in peoples maps. I dont want to be a whiner and not help solve the problems

I wouldn't mind a smaller group PUG on Sunday. Had to leave early on Saturday because game trickled on past 3:30 my time and I had work to get at.

Also, if we have 2 PUGs, we should do 1 new map per.

Also, if we have 46 people for the regular Saturday PUG, why the FUCK don't we have 11 per team and 2 servers allotted? That way, we can spread thinner various combinations of people who are disgusting to play against stacked, not to mention leave more interesting gameplay without having a swamped 20v20.

I've said this various times, and I think, by 7pm GMT, if 47 people show up, then start a 2nd server and 4 TS channels (Team1, Team2, TeamA, TeamB), and quickly divide them out. They can be entirely separate entities with no switching players in between until playercount mandates A joining 1 and B joining 2.

3 hours ago, Agent said:

That's a much more severe exploit, as you're placing the beacon in a location that is in no way accessible.

Pretty sure he meant the way to get there before it was fixed. Meaning it was "accessible" but through an unintentional path. 

5 hours ago, YagiHige said:

I wouldn't mind a smaller group PUG on Sunday. Had to leave early on Saturday because game trickled on past 3:30 my time and I had work to get at.

Also, if we have 2 PUGs, we should do 1 new map per.

Also, if we have 46 people for the regular Saturday PUG, why the FUCK don't we have 11 per team and 2 servers allotted? That way, we can spread thinner various combinations of people who are disgusting to play against stacked, not to mention leave more interesting gameplay without having a swamped 20v20.

I've said this various times, and I think, by 7pm GMT, if 47 people show up, then start a 2nd server and 4 TS channels (Team1, Team2, TeamA, TeamB), and quickly divide them out. They can be entirely separate entities with no switching players in between until playercount mandates A joining 1 and B joining 2.

Not sure if a second server is available, but even if it is managing 2 servers would be quite a nightmare. You have to consider people having to leave early and having to rebalance teams later on, rowdy people, moderating any form of abuse, and so on. While I am interested in smaller games, I'd rather have it on a separate day. 

23 minutes ago, CampinJeff said:

Not sure if a second server is available, but even if it is managing 2 servers would be quite a nightmare. You have to consider people having to leave early and having to rebalance teams later on, rowdy people, moderating any form of abuse, and so on. While I am interested in smaller games, I'd rather have it on a separate day. 

Manage it very simply.

1) 47 people show up in waiting room. If 40 or less show up in waiting room at 7pm GMT, then slap a 40 limit on it and proceed with only 1 server; Allow late-comers to fill spaces of leavers. Read below for "team captains and order of choosing teammates and moderation".

2) Have 4 team captains, give them teamspeak privileges, each moves to channel, and takes turns dragging people into their channel to "pick" them, one at a time.

2B) I am led to believe from experience with SMNC, that it's better to pick "1, 2, a, b, b, a, 2, 1, 1, 2, a, b"... you get the idea. This is to give "last to pick" the "best pick" of "second pickings", and so forth. For 1 server, this means choosing "1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1..."

3) Tell the chosen of A & B to join other server, they have 5 minutes to do so, it ALWAYS takes this long after choosing teams to sort them anyway.

4) If you give team captains moderator privileges, they can pull teammates into channel, or remove from channel if not on team. Players should have so much accountability to get into TS channels anyway, but this is to set it up. If you expect this to be difficult, then i've a solution: stop allowing insubordinate players to join PUGs.

5) Continue playing as normal, until 1 server ends on a match that has less than 9 players per team. Both team captains will tell their corresponding teams, to join the other game, A and 1 merge, B and 2 merge. This isn't that difficult, team captains can move players in channels, the captains that were originally in server are the "captains" and other captain step down. Players that can't migrate servers will not be missed (see "stop allowing insubordinate players to join PUGs") and it shouldn't be difficult to move 1 player across teams if unbalanced.

This is a competitive game. Joining in a mass lobby, giving 4 people full privileges for moderating their channel, and letting those 4 people manage their teams, and for players to get where they need to be or be discarded, should be possible. This is a Wednesday night for a clan-war in any game ever, "everyone show up at this time, don't be late, these 2 people will pull members to their teams, follow those leaders, malfunctions result in cuts from team".

Unfortunately such actions are much more complicated than that, since an influx of players to a server will cause massive disruption to the server they are joining, and then require people to be manually moved to the correct team, this can result in more trouble than it is worth. 

While we have the necessary tools to create another server, you also have to take into account that you would rarely get more than 40 players total for a PUG so having an admin organise the gameplay on another server is going to be awkward.

Choosing a team captain is also an issue in the fact very few people are "suited" to the role, not in terms of the ability to organise, but in terms of being able to lead.

We struggle to fill a true "Leader" position even on one server as people are looking for people who are charismatic, loud and able to command the team to victory. Without this person in place, you are effectively hosting a public game (with a tiny bit more teamwork) and the fact there are very few people with microphones who fill this position in the first place.

15 minutes ago, Fffreak9999 said:

Unfortunately such actions are much more complicated than that, since an influx of players to a server will cause massive disruption to the server they are joining, and then require people to be manually moved to the correct team, this can result in more trouble than it is worth. 

While we have the necessary tools to create another server, you also have to take into account that you would rarely get more than 40 players total for a PUG so having an admin organise the gameplay on another server is going to be awkward.

Choosing a team captain is also an issue in the fact very few people are "suited" to the role, not in terms of the ability to organise, but in terms of being able to lead.

We struggle to fill a true "Leader" position even on one server as people are looking for people who are charismatic, loud and able to command the team to victory. Without this person in place, you are effectively hosting a public game (with a tiny bit more teamwork) and the fact there are very few people with microphones who fill this position in the first place.

The interruption would be fair for both teams, neither team would advantage/disadvantage from a migration.

Bong, Yosh, Agent, You. If we have 47 players, and you 4, no reason why we couldn't run the actual servers. No reason why 1 person couldn't "fire and forget" 1 server, and run the other while team captains manage through teamspeak (remember, players can be kicked by vote for being on wrong team, then moved out of teamspeak)

As far as Team Captain, Quinc3y, Ryz, Jeff, Yosh, B0ng, You, Me... that's 7 right there.

Lastly, having less people per team means less extremes in teams, less management per team in moving players, and more effective communication. Really, this is why clan wars in every game including RenX exist/existed this way. It's nothing new, just manage PUG like a simultaneous 2-match clan-war. If anything, I feel the inability to do so, will cause two problems.

First, no more than 40 people will get into Ren-X. If they can't get into the PUG because capacity, they will ditch and uninstall. Secondly, it'll make the playerbase feel stagnant and small from week to week. If anything, I notice the people that I stopped seeing week to week, more than I do new people that fill playerbase. We had a guy with a scottish accent thicker than Kenz' welsh accent, for like 3 memorable weeks, and I can't recall where he wandered off to.

You are assuming that those people will be available, in my case, I only take part once per 2 weeks, Bong is not playing RenX atm, and is not turning up for PUGs, Yosh is unable to attend every PUG and Agent rarely turns up as well.

So in that list, There is only 1 regular attendee (who isn't there all the while), 

For your Team Captain list.

Quinc3y - Regular player, capable commander

Ryz - Regular player, not a calm commander,

Jeff - Regular Player, Capable Commander, can administrate the server fully

Yosh - Irregular Player, Capable commander, Unable to administrate the server (at server box level)

Bong - Extremely Irregular Player - Don't count on him playing

Yagi - Regular Player, Untested Commander (Never seen you be one)

Myself - Semi-Regular, Can command (prefer not to), can administrate the server fully.

So from that list, on weeks when I am around, you would have aprox 3-4 reasonable commanders, however if none of the admins are available, then that makes operating the server awkward, you would not be able to get the password to the server. I try to make myself available to give the password in advance, but sometimes that may not be possible. 

Lol I agree some people are missing, for example Madkill, Newbie (if he returns) and some others I forgot but did good in the past. I also can think new people can rise (no joke intented with chosing the word rise...)

For myself: I guess I've been a commander only once for 2 rounds, so I am not sure about it. What I know for sure is that I won't be calm if it takes more time to get people reply than the action itself takes ...

I think, and here it comes again, that the players attitude is still more important. Too many PUG's the commander(s) did their utmost but some people (and sometimes a lot) seam to think they are in a PUB. 

Offcourse players arent machines which can be programmed to do exactly what needs to be done and nothing else. But what surprises me that still a lot of PUG's are decided by things like:

- Orders: "You camp building A, you camp building B." Minutes later building B down (person assigned to task didn't report from it and is probaly lost / left?)
- Everybody get *insert random vehicle / unit now* and still no vehicles
- Team having a lot of money and still no donates to some teammates while requested or same for repairs
- Generally not responding. "We lost mines, where?" "I guess there.." People 'shout out' safe buildings (I always tend to do this) others just don't react or check

Sure it's not military organisation, but it could use a bit more discipline. When it comes down to being more silent I can also learn from this. When it comes down to having others react (simple affirmitive) others can learn. Guess we should focus on this a bit more? 

BTW: I know squads will be a hard thing to archieve if you talk about organizing in on TS and ingame. But what if the commander choses a 'defense leader' per game which gets assigned a few people (and can ask for more when needed):

- This stimulates interaction between the comnander and subcommander
- It would make the defense less random
- It can 'train' new leaders by interacting with a small group so they may become a leader for the whole team
- It will make the games 'less random' 

This could also work for various other actions. 

I noticed you can whisper in TS to a second channel and there are mulitple 'squad setups' but these require quite some knowledge and won't work I guess. 

Edited by Ryz

Still think 28+ man teams with squads, are more difficult to accomplish than 2 separate servers with only 11 man teams. Manpower resources are stretched thin enough for there to be defensive openings because not 6 people cannot be assigned to defend on a 11 person team, and yet offensive resources can be dangerous against that lack of defensive resources because of field occupation resources and lack of reconnaissance resources. 9 man rocket rushes in 11 man games, are more dangerous than 14 man rocket rushes are in 20 man games, those rocket soldiers are called out from their own PT and the defending team get 7 repairmen to respond.

Sadly, this is just RenX that causes this, various differences in Planetside2 make 60 man teams made up of 8 squads manageable. Mainly, complete autonomy, and multiple and wide-boundary battlefields. What RenX has, is generally only ideal in gameplay at 32, with veterancy it becomes much more solvable with 40 players, but still not ideal.

Also, MadKill4Commander anyday. I noted Ryz because I distinctly remember him commanding a game I was in, I must've missed the half-decent one MadKill probably commanded, knowing my luck.

On 4.10.2016 at 6:05 PM, Madkill40 said:

Nice to see myself not on the commander list above there, thanks. xD

I was the other captain in the last pug and am not on that list, so yeah, no need to feel excluded lol. I guess I'm not a good captain :D

Jokes aside, I will definetly double check my sanity before picking neither Minji nor Neta into my team, while Jeff's on the opposing team. 
And as for custom maps: Am I the only one who would prefer a predefined mix (before the PUG - chosen by the Captains) of non-custom maps? So noone complains about "Hodor hodor GDI/NOD map" and no "Hey, my map isn't even optimized, but thanks" or "What in this world is this map" (No offense, Reservoir is great.) situation happens. I think mappers should have a chance to playtest their maps with others perhaps via announcement in the forums and ingame on public servers (CT's servers would be nice for that), players get to know the map and can have a nice round. In a PUG this may turn into a clusterfuck rather quickly. Peeps should be able to explore the map calmly, without any pressure.

Voltex uploaded recording of our perspective of Field PUG match.

Enjoy hearing my rage at certain moments.

Also, one match before that, Walls snow. We were Nod. We lost because Airstrip and then PP.
So I took some time to analyse what Voltex recorded.

31:31 - Mines get called, team acknowledges.
31:35 - HoN reported looking fine.
31:38 - PP reported OK, therefore only Ref and Airstrip unchecked.
31:44 - Since I am in Apache and can therefore quickly move around, I call dibs on checking Ref because it's further away.
31:50 - I report Ref OK, at the same second we figure out it's Airstrip.
31:57 - Airstrip blows up

All this brings up the important question:
What the fuck was the other Apache doing? At 31:45, we knew it's not PP and most likely not HoN. I was on the way to Ref before I reported it in chat, so dude saw where I am going. That leaves you with one building to check. So why the fuck is he just chilling around at vehicle spawn?
Funniest_Memes_this-shit-drives-me-up-th

I am very confident when I say that this guy could have turned the tide of the game by saving Airstrip.
To get coordinated in this kind of fast search action does require some processing to do, but it's not some quantum physics that average human could not handle. Or am I overestimating what average human can do?

Edited by Testman
added Walls rant
  • Like 1

Problem = in PUB you rely on teamfeedback... This is more PUB behaviour, one person can change the outcome complely in both games, but you don't expect this in a PUG. 

Edited by Ryz

18 hours ago, Testman said:

31:38 - PP reported OK, therefore only Ref and Airstrip unchecked.

At this point, i was already in the PP. The guy who was there didn't check the PP very well which made you lose that building aswell.

Also a side note: if ryz or yagi is commanding, i rather play something else lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Minji said:

At this point, i was already in the PP. The guy who was there didn't check the PP very well which made you lose that building aswell.

Also a side note: if ryz or yagi is commanding, i rather play something else lol

Suits you. On that note, If we're 40 or more in waiting room, and people are being stingy with spots, I might just stop showing up until we either have enough for 2 servers simultaneously, or so little that (assuming we even have one) it's at 10v10.

This is by choice, as I'm usually napping in that room anyway for HOURS in advance.

Right? I'm not such a bad commander in comparison. Still need people to listen to me. I understand fundamental field control with tanks and repairs. I understand having SBH shooting repairmen from doors on Nod. I understand multiple-pronged attacks to divide repairs. To get field control, just to throw a curve ball and gunner rush while they fight back for field. Proper defending and mining.

Yosh's problem, sounded like "calling rocket soldier rush, and having 4 people show up". Maybe we should've switched the actual commanders, and see how they command their team, because my hypothesis is that Yosh commanding our team might've won. We might've just had less lone wolves than we first thought from casual glance at names.

• Totem Arts Staff

Lol, I don't think me commanding was the problem with that team. It worked out pretty well during Complex. Walls I didn't say anything complicated... we just got outplayed. Literally nobody could take the plat. And Whiteout... well, nobody did what I actually said during whiteout. Said C4 harv and suicide. Most just C4'd and then shot it. 

Also... good lord these things need to hurry up and get pushed back an hour again by DLST. Sheez, staying up till 3 is hard. Wasn't even trying to play by the time Whiteout came around. 

• Totem Arts Staff

All matches of PUG (October 8th) will be online today because I'm coming week in London with my school so I can't upload till Friday.

Edited by ThommyK0104

Played Sunday PUG. Team Jeff 3 - Team Quincy 1

This is why I seldom play on server with less than 30 people - too hard to defend against sneakers. Base is too empty without 40 players.

By the way, Team Quincy won Eyes due to Team Jeff played something unusual. If Team Jeff just did meds + orcas I don't believe Team Quincy had much chance to win.

Edited by Boomer

@Boomer I disagree about Eyes :D

The Sunday PUG was a nice experience in overall.

Less people means better communication and being able to "control" your team better as the commander, which is nice. But yes, as Boomer said, infiltration is very easy. A record amount of buildings died to hotwires/technicians.

Then again, if you are sneaking, you are not defending and not participating in the vehicle fight and your team can be overwhelmed. This is what happened to us in the first game (Tunnels). Too many people (2) went sneaking (even though I did not ask them to) and this was one of the reasons we got destroyed quickly. In other words: sneaking in low-population games is high risk-high reward.

I feel my team could have been more disciplined, especially on the last map. The plan on Fort was 3 guys sbh nuke, 1 person camping HoN and 8 other people: tanks, raveshaws and repairs. The sbh nuke worked, but in the meantime we lost airstrip and hon. How on earth when I ordered 9 people to defend & take field? I guess because some left the base to do their own stuff.

But anyway, I had more fun than on Saturday. GGs.

Edited by Quincy
  • Like 1

Just mesa in particular was hard because no obelisk. But if you think about in another way, if they had all their sneakers getting meds or mammys, we would have gotten flattened pretty quick. They committed too many to hotwires and we managed to eco up and get raveshaws while they kept failing at infiltration, which costed them the game. 

Tunnels - Both teams go for harvesters and both harvys end up getting destroyed. Nod goes for light tanks while GDI for meds, and since ofc lights are cheaper, by the time GDI rolls one out one med there's 5 lights rolling around the base in circles and blowing up 3 structures. Flame tanks and lights finished off the last building. 

Eyes - GDI goes for a transport helicopter rush, but fails as they get caught by artys that blew up the front GT. Infiltrators then took out the GDI Ref and followed up with a stank rush which killed AGT and PP. GDI in the meantime rolls out a humvee rush which kills the Nod ref and an infiltrator dealing perma to the PP. Another stank rush then follows up and kills the GDI Barracks and goes for a rocket rush, tranny rush, and APC rush, all of which did not work. Nod goes for a flame rush but failed and finished off the WF with a stank rush. 

Mesa - While Nod goes for Arty tech, an infiltrator takes out the Nod PP. Another goes in the airstrip and takes that out as well with tanks hitting it from the outside. As soon as I started thinking to surrender, 2 techs take out the PP and Ref. GDI rushes with tanks, ions, and APCs, but fails to take down any buildings. Nod slowly gathers Raveshaws and starts killing off tanks and infantry, making GDI poor. A coordinated SBH nuke on the barracks along with a raveshaw rush on the WF and AGT destroys the whole GDI base. 

Fort - GDI starts with a gunner rush but fails to break armor. Nod goes for a multi-nuke rush on all 3 buildings, destroying the barracks in the end. A small tank and inf rush on the airstrip brings it down while a hotwire destroys the HON. A med rush follows up and kills the ref. 

Lots of rushes, teamwork, and coordination on both teams. Pretty fun.

• Like 1

I think GDI lost 2 it's first 2 Harvester drops and Nod only their first one on Tunnels right? Only 1 person got a med, if people had saved money we could've had more I think. My plan was tank repairs so I bought a Hotwire, but there weren't much tanks for me to repair.

Fort was a bit weird, I felt all alone defending the Airstrip with Raveshaw vs a Med, Humvee, Hotwire (and Sydney?). Maybe there were people helping me but I didn't see them. Oh and one guy on my team shooting my empty Recon Bike when I'm doing a mine check on the Ref..

For the rest they were good games.

16 hours ago, Boomer said:

Played Sunday PUG. Team Jeff 3 - Team Quincy 1

This is why I seldom play on server with less than 30 people - too hard to defend against sneakers. Base is too empty without 40 players.

By the way, Team Quincy won Eyes due to Team Jeff played something unusual. If Team Jeff just did meds + orcas I don't believe Team Quincy had much chance to win.

So how many times did you try to vote surrender during the PUG? When one building was destroyed as per usual? xD

2 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

So how many times did you try to vote surrender during the PUG? When one building was destroyed as per usual? xD

I only vote surrender when team is bad. This is not a usual situation in PUG... Even when Jeff considered surrender I didn't.

• Like 1

Whiteout - GDI rolls out Gunner+APC while Nod goes for Arty/Tech. Fighting goes on back and forth with all sorts of vehicles and infantry until GDI finally secures the top and fully pressures Nod, being unable to recover after losing the HON. 

Canyon - Nod gets the first crate and goes for a buggy with 3 surfing Engineers on top. GDI refinery goes down as a result, and Nod steamrolls with arty/tech and a flame rush. 

Lakeside - GDI goes for tranny/gunners first, then Nod goes for an Apache rush. GDI goes for Orca rush, Nod goes for stank rush (taking out 2 GTs). GDI goes for a mix orca rush and tranny rush, Nod doesn't do anything in response. The out of nowhere Nod tech sneaks in GDI ref, game over. Fun.

Mesa - GDI goes for a gunner rush but failed to do perma. Nod rolls out arty/flamer/tech and pressures GDI, then a spy mendoza kills the Nod ref. GDI steamrolls, but took their time doing so. 

Walls - Orca/Apache/infantry slugfest for the plateau, GDI pulls through. 2 Orca rushes eventually blow up the Nod base.

3-2, despite the close score I didn't have much fun. Too much talking on our side, which made commanding and playing the game rather difficult. 

My blood was like constantly boiling throughout the whole round. I don't want to call this one PUG bad but I don't want to call it good either. 

The only match where I was relatively calm was Mesa. The other matches were just, I dunno, rage inducing to say the least.

Whiteout: Oh yeah, let's get a tranny and wait a million effing years to fill it up, wasting every single member of that team who's inside that shit.
Canyon: "There's a buggy at re-" *boom* (Note: I was talking like "oh yeah, do you guys mind if I just cratewhore to get a mammy?")
Lakeside: "Guys, guys wait a minute! Guys please wait a minute!"
Walls: The constant back and forth and just hugging the plateau until someone comes up with a plan is really exhausting and boring to say the least. Especially cause, idk, the team who controls the plateau basically controls the map. It's an issue i'm having with this map for a while already, Walls is just boring, getting really close to Eyes (FIX. THE. PP. ENTRANCE.) in terms of rating. 

14 hours ago, KrypTheBear said:

Lakeside: "Guys, guys wait a minute! Guys please wait a minute!"

Oh boy, that was a real mess, especially considering we were preparing an Apache rush when GDI arrived with their rush (which we defended quite well with that Apache spam). But instead of immediately countering it, we were sitting there waiting for a trash-talking SBH (I'm almost at WF with my nuke - minimap shows him barely out of NOD base), giving GDI all the time to stack hotties on each MCT. Seriously, wtf?!

• Like 1

Complex - Both teams save up for tanks and inf, and slug it out for a good 10 minutes. Nod artys damage wf to 44 HP, and in the meantime GDI ion rushes the end of the strip and takes it out, and then the HON shortly afterwards. While all of GDI was busy in the field, Nod triple nukes on all GDI buildings and only the WF stands afterwards. A simple med rush the finishes off the Nod ref. 

Arctic Stronghold - GDI rocket rushes the OB while Nod chem rushes the GDI ref, both buildings going down. A short slugfest between arty/tech and inf/meds goes on for a bit, then a stank rush destroys the AGT and damages the WF a afterwards. Some kind of GDI rush destroys the HON while the stank rush was going on, didn't catch what it was. GDI PP then goes down via tech. After throwing rushes at each other back and forth for some 20 minutes, GDI eventually falls from a flame tank nuke rush that destroys the WF, and then an APC officer nuke rush kills the bar. 

Volcano - Nod goes for a chem rush on the WF, but fails to do perma. Nod still controls the tib field, and controls the harvesters the whole game, flattening GDI easily with mass tanks.

Tunnels - Nod goes for light tank rush after winning the harvester war, and GDI donates to each other for fast mediums. After a failed light rush, GDI controls the field with mass mediums and hotties. A solo stank/tech destroys the ref, forcing GDI on the defensive after a failed ion/med rush on the airstrip. Both GDI PP and Nod airstrip die to infiltration, and Nod controls the field with 1K infantry. An SBH nuke on the bar with EMP rush on the WF damages weps and destroys barracks while a GDI APC rush fails. SBH outside C4 and shooting MCT finished off WF.

3-1, good games. 

• Like 2

I'd really like to encourage more people to do the commanding duty.

A lot of you are experienced & understand the game and know the players. Commanding doesn't take much more and it's fun, trust me. 

Watch the PUGs on youtube to see how the commanders do it if you want to. 

Don't hesitate to try yourself :D

• Agent pinned, featured, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Agent locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic