Confessions

Madkill40

Guest Gliven

I always attempt to sneak into GDI pp/refinery on walls flying with LCG's. I also like attempting to sneak into enemy bases with mammoth tanks when and where ever possible.

Guest Gliven
23 minutes ago, CampinJeff said:

I like to q-spot a single enemy timed C4 on an MCT that I'm safely disarming and watch those yellow dots on the overview map converge on my position

I also like the spam it, and then tell everyone after that i got it handled, like the pro that i am.

While sneaking I wasted many building kills because I was trying to start a vote announcing how I'm about to destroy a certain building

also,I actually preferred Slifer .. gg

Edited by ObeliskTheTormentor

Sometimes I like to sit with a Stank behind a building that is usually infiltrated ( ex: ref and pp on walls) just to run over unexpecting hotwires while they are disarming the mines. Bonus points if they do an infantry rush on these buildings ! All that while imagining im Jaws.

Edited by Crowsy
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

I just connected to the game as GDI engineer. When I went out of refinery I saw 3 stealth tanks near me. They tried to be invisible and did not attack me. But I just connected and thought that I was Nod player. So I did not say my teammates about it and ran back to the refinery. 1 minute later we lost power plant, 10 minutes later Nod won :D

On 27-11-2017 at 5:47 AM, Madkill40 said:

Sometimes I spam "Move Out!" 

To  frequently harass Ryz in-game.

The move-out 'spam' isn't the problem, the fact that you pushed numerous of my vehicles into the obelisk so they died is.... But ok if you enjoy it....

Edited by Ryz
  • Haha 1