Post your RenX screenshots

Xtractor

Sure, I'll double check if I made any changes to existing packages and then tweak the grass color a bit, then I'll post a link.

Edit: Need to rebuild lights, I'll start that when I leave the house this afternoon, so expect the link late in the afternoon or in the evening.

Was a bit brown but made it more grey now, here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3yukz7uaub48cs/CNC-Walls_Snowing.zip?dl=0

Since walls is the most played map I think this has to be included in the game. Now you choose Field / Canyon and you get either a night or day version, imagine you choose Walls and have two options: the snowy one and the normal one. Total in for it!

• Totem Arts Staff
Was a bit brown but made it more grey now, here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3yukz7uaub48cs/CNC-Walls_Snowing.zip?dl=0

Since walls is the most played map I think this has to be included in the game. Now you choose Field / Canyon and you get either a night or day version, imagine you choose Walls and have two options: the snowy one and the normal one. Total in for it!

Bring the RxD maps back :P

• 2 weeks later...
The shitty weather has inspired me to reskin Walls, just for fun and experience:

Snow%20Walls%20pics

How do you place snow on the rocks ?

I used already made one only (copy and Paste) :(

I used the one that already existed, and tweaked values on the big rock in the center, it already had the sand on top so making that into snow wasn't a lot of work.

All of what you see is just replaced materials and different lighting colors btw.

• Totem Arts Staff
Could this Engi be Michael Jackson?

Y9V4hEC.png

Michael Jackson faked his death on the orders of the United Nations so he could join GDI.

Those Noddies won't know what hit em' when they see him moon walk into the Hand of Nod

lol

The shitty weather has inspired me to reskin Walls, just for fun and experience:

Snow%20Walls%20pics

How do you place snow on the rocks ?

I used already made one only (copy and Paste) :(

I used the one that already existed, and tweaked values on the big rock in the center, it already had the sand on top so making that into snow wasn't a lot of work.

All of what you see is just replaced materials and different lighting colors btw.

Oh its make sens :) whats the name of the snow you used ? the one I used is a snow one but look more like a plain white color :( Idk how to know to find whats been used on other maps (original and custom)to used the same

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • limsup pinned this topic
  • Agent unpinned this topic