Command & Conquer Remastered - Out Today!

Havoc89

• Former Developers

CCRC_4k.thumb.jpg.6ed51c7ab1e683b3836d0f5a0e9f4940.jpg

Big day today!

As of today the Remasters of Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert 1 are now available for all! If you haven't gotten your copy, head on over to steam or origin and help support this game! 

http://www.commandandconquer.com/

Buy on Steam
Buy on Origin

Welcome back commanders!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I forgot how tedious the first game is. On my normal GDI playthrough pretty much all my missions came down to the wire, with every nonessential building being sold for money and just barely finishing every mission. On that very final mission of GDI I had to build across the freaking map with sandbags and wall in the enemy so they could not attack me. All the while being completely out of tiberium because they never give you enough to work with in the missions unless you know exactly what to do and where to go on the map. I mean cmon, I tried to launch an attack with as many mammoths as I could make, but as soon as you kill an Obelisk or turret it is rebuilt immediately. So there is no way to about some missions unless you cheese the ever loving crap out of it.

But I am proud to say I did all of this without a guide. Where's my medal?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, I completed this thing on Play Station 1 already, I'm sure I also felt accomplished at the time, but so far, I'm not seeing enough in this game to want to buy and play it all through all again, however I do want to see Petroglyph/EA visit the Renegade Universe and I'm looking forward to trying Earthbreakers, hopefully I can support them in other ways. I can remember also feeling that the Red Alert campaigns were equally as challenging, as in the timing of when you destroyed barrel chains and some of the Tanya commando missions.

Wish a Renegade campaign remaster for Renegade X.

Renegade-X is essentially the remaster, I'd like EA/Petroglyph to combine and create a new C&C FPS/RTS Renegade game in the same Universe space.

1 hour ago, Tytonium said:

I forgot how tedious the first game is. On my normal GDI playthrough pretty much all my missions came down to the wire, with every nonessential building being sold for money and just barely finishing every mission. On that very final mission of GDI I had to build across the freaking map with sandbags and wall in the enemy so they could not attack me. All the while being completely out of tiberium because they never give you enough to work with in the missions unless you know exactly what to do and where to go on the map. I mean cmon, I tried to launch an attack with as many mammoths as I could make, but as soon as you kill an Obelisk or turret it is rebuilt immediately. So there is no way to about some missions unless you cheese the ever loving crap out of it.

But I am proud to say I did all of this without a guide. Where's my medal?

Starcraft and Warcraft ..you always have like 5 time less of what tour ennemies has ..Alwats found these Titles much Harder thsn C&C

• Genesis unfeatured this topic