Renegade coffee gossip ;Open for small talk

Guest once upon the time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest once upon the time

Let's have a little coffee, although a very positive one from my point of view.

I wanted to thank all the players who have participated in our events (Team Paradise).
It's a lot of fun to see you at the events as you play. You are great and that's why I have not quite given up on Ren X. My greatest fun is to see that you have fun.

Yesterday I was bored and I watched the stream of the race event in the VK Forum. It was a welcome change and I had plenty to laugh about. First of all, the ideas of Murica and Ufo and as a coronation then came the idea with the Wolverine race (think that came from Roweboat).

Let's see when we (Team Pardise) can be more active again, as Mount Harbor unfortunately is not yet playable as we imagine.
All I can say is that we have 4 more jets and a futuristic fighter (that's how it looks and damn cool) and the T90 as a file.

Unfortunately, or rather, HiHI has less time (Real Life) to work on it.
Here I would also like to thank HiHi for his great work and his commitment (does not mean that he does not do anything anymore, but it just lacks the time).

Another thanks to Stanislav for conjuring us a map that is fantastic. It looks like this (I'm not sure) that he finished the work completely for Ren X.
Personally, I have never seen Alpha Maps in these perfect and optimized states (yes, several and all were optimized).
Pity Stani, that you have probably stopped.

For the players who have not understood our concept or think it would not be Ren X:
It's definitely Ren X because bases and also most vehicles as well as Infantry are based on Ren X, the gameplay would be different due to the fact that more elements will come along.
Examples: Boats (Gunboat, Hover MRLS, Hovercraft)
Jets: rescaled Mig 35, rescaled A10, F15, SeaHarrier, Mirage, KFIR and SU-47 (if that works).
A new tank: T90 (unfortunately no other found that works well).
Recon and Attack Cycle would also serve as standard on Mount.

Unfortunately, it is also the case that many players do not download the map although it is quite fast. If you really feel like having something new, please take the time to download.
We need also help with the project !!
Enough written, I wish you a nice day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, isupreme said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-549546

Article reports study conclusion that playing video games can make people feel happier.. .. especially if they include a social element of interaction with other human beings.

Nice.

"I don't think people plough a bunch of time into games with a social aspect unless they're happy about it," he said."

Well... I'm by no means an expert, but if the above is true, why do we have people like the "FU LOSER TEAM" guy, Chlenx and others coming back for more? xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...