Disable votes forever?

dabigma

Disable votes forever?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Disable votes forever?

• Yes
    • No

Yes. Im talking about remove votes. As you can see in the title. 

Keep your comments to the subject. My point is that vanilla Renegade had no votes. Im actually about improving gameplay experience. Please dont mock. Its hard to read unproductive comments.Thanks.

Best Regards

• Totem Arts Staff

Correct me if I am wrong but this is a feature that can be enabled on a server, so your problem isn't with the feature itself, but rather the server you play on, honestly IMO disabling kick vote on a server with active players that moderate should be a thing, but obviously that is something left up to the server that has has that feature enabled...

Edited by TankClash

No limpsup. It seems you dont get it right. Its obviously that you dont understand what Im saying, also the others. I dont doubt a forum. Of course its a valid subject. Comments are not on subject.(like yours) also your implying iam "against it". Dont know what you mean.

Please note. On a serious gameplay changing decision you should reminder talk factual. And if you cant do it then leave. Thanks!

I hate when ppl surrender after lose 1 building. They don't play to end. There are sometimes really good games with comebacks and they don't give a chance team, they give up and stop playing. Maybe only commanders should vote surrender, it will be good.

Edited by Synthek.

11 hours ago, dabigma said:

Please note. On a serious gameplay changing decision you should reminder talk factual. And if you cant do it then leave. Thanks!

What is not factual dagigma? And why are they not on subject?

11 hours ago, dabigma said:

also your implying iam "against it". Dont know what you mean.

Maybe this? ->

On 7/14/2021 at 10:24 AM, dabigma said:

Please someone close the comment section.

Plus you titling everyone else's' comments unproductive.

• Totem Arts Staff

A hard no for me. I don't see how removing votes are productive in gameplay whatsoever. I'd agree if it's just limiting the annoying vote spam, but removing vote in its' entirety is just something I don't see will happen in any near future

I'd personally find it ridiculous if you're basing your decision on the fact that Oldren doesn't have it. Oldren doesn't have many things that are in RenX. We can't cling to purist mindset if we want to progress

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...