Please make critical votes (like surrender and mapvotes) more clear to people!

Mysil

Almost every time a surrender or mapvote passes you se loads of people typing "What?", "What happend?", "I missed the vote :(" etc.

Can we please get a more clear indication that a critical vote is ongoing? Could be sound, larger letters, flashing letters or combination.

Or alternativly make it require a true majority of the hole server or team.

Its sad to se that only a few people who has given up can end a match others are enjoying just by spamming votes untill enoug miss the votes.

• Like 6

Yes.   We could use a audible note to signal the vote as well.

I would like to see a different look for standard votes vs all the weird irregular votes that people make.  They make the IMPORTANT stuff less significant.   Make the non standard votes less invasive.   ( I wish they were not top center myself)

I find the constant assault on the center of my screen by whatever someone wants to create a vote about, to be.....  Way Too Much.   The important votes get squeezed out of our minds.

• Like 1

I often filter out surrender/map vote changes as erroneous screen clutter because there's so much going on and too much to process. I think a pop up would be too intrusive or break the play, but perhaps if the screen dimmed a bit for a moment or there was some sort of text emphasis like a radioactive tiberium crystal glowing effect - not wanting to get too fantasy, but you get the point. !!! [There's too much of this] !!! going off and this is also information I filter out as it comes across as aggressive and spammy.

We could use a audible note to signal the vote as well.

An EVA or Cabal voice announcement would be great. "Surrender/Map change vote in progress..."

Edited by Mystic~

• 2 weeks later...

I come with a different point of view.

It's funny when people are robbed of a game they played for 2 hours only to not get a conclusion.

The surrender and map change votes should have a font size that is smaller and the vote should not make any sounds.

Some people just want to watch the world burn