I am not hearing when the hand of nod is destroyed.

isupreme

8 hours ago, isupreme said:

and it is really annoying.    This is not the first time this has happened, that i do not hear when a building is destroyed.

I don't think i am just tunneled into the battle and miss it.     Has anyone else experienced this?

get this alot on nod dont even notice alot of times it gone then i die and i am like wth its gone when??

• Like 1

Agreed. I sometimes wonder if I have had a stroke or something because buildings just sometimes vanish during matches and I don't notice it until like 15 minutes later. Maybe all of that rum and cans of fruit flavored drink chasers have finally caught up with me.

• Haha 1

• Totem Arts Staff
2 minutes ago, Tytonium said:

Agreed. I sometimes wonder if I have had a stroke or something because buildings just sometimes vanish during matches and I don't notice it until like 15 minutes later. Maybe all of that rum and cans of fruit flavored drink chasers have finally caught up with me.

Might  have

When the battle gets heavy and it seems like a lot of forces are driving forward with real purpose and the enemy base is in sight...   I am pretty well tunneled. Maybe i was totally deaf.    But i thought there was a problem with too many announcements and sometimes the building destruction notice got dropped.  

I would be happy to know its just me.    The other option is pretty sucky.

Edited by isupreme

If you attack the Barracks, then quickly switch to any other building the announcement will only sound that the Barracks is under attack meanwhile the other building can just be struct without EVA saying anything. 

For sneaking, this is really handy - but if multiple buildings are being hit then you're in trouble to take notice of any building unannounced 

It's also handy with  tricking a whole bunch of techs to flag one building whilst another crumbles.