Vote kick abuse?

Sailarc

2134811228_QQ20200625010915.jpg.d59b1a22d67569f90d5c0446604146ab.jpg

Can these people stop playing game like children? vote kick me just because I accidentally Headshot him 3 times, sniper is a part of this game, why did I get kicked for using a sniper ???  and, why a player can vote kick opposite player?

Because the highly Out Loss, In Loss and Ping connect from Asian, it is hard for me to drive vehicle.😰

1733793618_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.0f1649da61d276bd8f9bc58c07ccb0cb.gif

1253981105_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif.6130e1a9a5793038d084907e4dde9730.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.ec86782f39a59d06ffcf087f3680543b.gif

• Thanks 1

Maybe the other players thought it was a vote to kick because of  AFK. ??  I do not know.    We often vote to kick out AFK players who are not playing the game.  Maybe no one took the time to ask why the vote was called.

I would not vote to kick you out.   Your video clips make a strong case.

I hope you will not let this bad experience stop you from having fun playing the game.

Edited by isupreme
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, isupreme said:

Maybe the other players thought it was a vote to kick because of  AFK. ??  I do not know.    We often vote to kick out AFK players who are not playing the game.  Maybe no one took the time to ask why the vote was called.

I would not vote to kick you out.   Your video clips make a strong case.

I hope you will not let this bad experience stop you from having fun playing the game.

Thank you, 😄I feel better now. The environment in the server can be said not good, I try my best just play the game without saying a word, but the discrimination ,abuse and highly ping made me annoying😰 

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
5 hours ago, RyanTurner said:

If you're not AFK, people usually get upset and kick the one kicking their arses, from my knowledge you can request a mod in-game and see if they can be of any assistance. @Sarie Want to be a sweetheart and confirm my phrasing? Thank you 

true billy

• Totem Arts Staff

Obviously the vote kicking system needs some work. More specific choices should be available for why the vote kick is being made... And then depending on the reason, certain rules should apply 

Ei. If afk kicking, low votes should be needed 

If kicking for harrasment or team hamper, low vote needed 

If for griefing or say "other reason", high amount of votes should be needed. (At this point a mod should be notified honestly, but regardless)

• Totem Arts Staff

To me, your teammates should've probably cover your back and vote no. I have a suspicious feeling the other players were mistaking you for Poi, the legendary sniper and player killer in the community, just because of those headshots.

All in all, sorry this has happened to you.

Also, yeah. Not a bad idea rowe. With the whole afk tag and stuff, I think afk kicking can be regulated better.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, roweboat said:

Obviously the vote kicking system needs some work. More specific choices should be available for...

But definitely make vote-kicking team only.

And if anyone thinks being unable to kick an AFK'er from an enemy team should remain optional among both teams is automatically suspicious of being one of those who vote kicks somebody for kicking their arse