What's the plan ?

ex_member

• Totem Arts Staff
2 hours ago, dr.schrott said:

How will the near future of RenX look like ?

Is there any roadmap for RenX, any milestones ?

If, yes, please share this with us.

From what I know there is a huge update in the workings, bigger than beta 5 release. Idk bigger than beta 4, but huge. 

No idea what's the status of this update and it's release date but we'll see....

On 12. 8. 2017 at 10:01 AM, yosh56 said:

In reality, 5.292 is just a brief update preceding a content update later this year. 

I wonder if he keep the word.

Its not critique or provocation. The devs of this game cares more and do more than most of game developers of any game. If the update comes a bit later (even in the scale of months), they still deserve respect.

Edited by Axesor
  • Thanks 2

• Former Developers

There is a patch in the works with the goal to release hopefully this year, but afterwards we are planning something significant. We will likely have smaller patches down the road, but a larger update is in the works. I can't tell you when it will be dropping or what it will contain. But to answer your question, yes there is a road map.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎10 at 2:11 PM, Havoc89 said:

There is a patch in the works with the goal to release hopefully this year, but afterwards we are planning something significant. We will likely have smaller patches down the road, but a larger update is in the works. I can't tell you when it will be dropping or what it will contain. But to answer your question, yes there is a road map.

hummm interesting :)