Monthly Leaderboards Return

DoctorB0NG

The Renegade-X monthly leaderboards have returned and have been reset! Be sure to check your rank often and talk LOTS of smack to your friends!

The leaderboards will be reset roughly every month so don't get too comfortable if you climb to the top ;)

Keep in mind: the leaderboards require you to run Steam so if you haven't yet downloaded Steam, now is a good time to grab it! Steam Download

Check your rank here: Monthly Leaderboard

The leaderboard has been reset. Ive stored the old results and we plan to make those available again later on in an archive. We also plan to merge them so we will have a global leaderboard again aswell. The plan is for weekly, monthly and global leaderboards all beeing available and not much more work is needed for that. But for now its only showing the results of this month.

I guess a score/minute is not possible since the game doesn't track in-game time?

I happened to have done some research in this, maybe you won't understand this but maybe the devs see use in it:

I saw in the json file that there's a steam ID for every user.

So it could be possible with use of the Steam API, but only if the game has been played by the player within the last 2 weeks, because the AppID of Renegade X is the one of Unreal Development Kit, and it's not listed as a game, and therefore doesn't show with the GetOwnedGames functions, it only shows with the GetRecentlyPlayed function.

The next and biggest problem is that those steam IDs start with 0x0, which is a different steamID format than the one the API needs (SteamID64). On the other hand you do get the correct profile when you paste that ID in the url: steamcommunity.co/profiles/"0x0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (the ID)", I went as far as this, maybe the steam64ID shows up somewhere when you load this, but haven't been able to/had time to check that out yet.

Maybe there's a way to convert those ID's starting with 0x0 to the Steam64ID, the one that the Steam API needs, haven't found a way yet.

Maybe there's a way to convert those ID's starting with 0x0 to the Steam64ID, the one that the Steam API needs, haven't found a way yet.

This site for example can be used for that: https://www.mathsisfun.com/binary-decim ... erter.html if you paste the 0x0 number into the Hexadecimal field. So basically you need to convert the hex 0x0 to a decimal number.

hm this leader boards are not the same as displayed in game?

when i type .rank in game im on position 25 and when i click the website link im on position 3. must be a bug, or the leaderboards shown on the website doesnt auto refresh stats so they are old.

also there was no reset for the leader boards for this month october

when i type .rank in game im on position 25 and when i click the website link im on position 3. must be a bug, or the leaderboards shown on the website doesnt auto refresh stats so they are old.

also there was no reset for the leader boards for this month october

That's the rank on the server (from all the times you ever played)

The leaderboard has been reset. Ive stored the old results and we plan to make those available again later on in an archive. We also plan to merge them so we will have a global leaderboard again aswell. The plan is for weekly, monthly and global leaderboards all beeing available and not much more work is needed for that. But for now its only showing the results of this month.

Thanks for all the hard work in resetting this up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I did accidentally reset the leaderboard yesterday... :( Since there's not much on it right now and since a new patch should go live shortly I will then reset it again when the new patch hits I think. But i´ll try to get us a yearly leaderboard ready by February to make up for this.

• 3 weeks later...

When I wrote the initial leaderboard page I wrote a small script to help me convert everything.

Change the bit after ?url=

Output will be:

{

"steamID64": "76561198171004070",

"steamName": "Learonys",

"onlineState": "online",

"vacBanned": 0,

"privacyState": "public",

"renxAuth": "0x011000010C8F9CA6"

}