A ReShade preset to "enhance" your gameplay experience through visuals

CatGirls420

This is a program with a preset configuration .ini file, to enhance the visuals/change the visuals of the game. It adds effects and overrides other ingame effects!

Must use reshade version 4.2.0.539

To install ReShade, download it from https://github.com/crosire/reshade

Google drive link in case you can't find it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19ki2lktA3ye_SdaVt1m7D6lHyBi_vbNT/view?usp=sharing

- Run the reshade file that you downloaded
- Select Game
- Navigate to your installation folder for RenX or RenX FS
- Navigate to the binaries folder
- Open the folder for the one you use, 32 or 64 bit
- Select the UDK.exe and install
- Download all the shaders (click every check box on) (im too lazy to tell you specific ones lol sorry)
- Once it's installed, place the reshade ini I gave you in the same place you installed reshade
- Once ingame, reshade should be working
- Press Home key to open the menu
- Up at the top you should be able to select presets
- Select renx7.ini (or any ini preset)
- Voila!

This is my personal taste, you can edit the preset ingame to your liking. Some people find it too sharp, I think it's fine the way it is. To each their own :)

Edited by CatGirls420

@CatGirls420do you seriously expect that we would download some random files form a github page?

Well I did and it's amazing!  I'm serious! @Havoc89 get in here.

So the actual product is https://reshade.me/ 

I downloaded the installer from that website instead of building my own from github

Once installed you can literally customize the RenX post processor by adding custom textures or shaders and it works flawlessly.

I was able to turn my RenX into a CRT !

The second screenshot is my standard setup without ReShade

The third screenshot (the darker one) is with Curves.FX enabled in ReShade. I think it looks much better. It removes the grayish tint over the original.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make use this to over-ride fogdensity 0 @poi can you share your settings pretty please.

20210209184723_1.jpg

20210209185057_1.jpg

20210209185345_1.jpg

On 2/7/2021 at 3:29 PM, isupreme said:

Can you describe in general what this does?

It overrides various visual settings and adds some new ones to the game :)

On 2/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, RustyShackleford said:

@CatGirls420do you seriously expect that we would download some random files form a github page?

Well I did and it's amazing!  I'm serious! @Havoc89 get in here.

So the actual product is https://reshade.me/ 

I downloaded the installer from that website instead of building my own from github

Once installed you can literally customize the RenX post processor by adding custom textures or shaders and it works flawlessly.

I was able to turn my RenX into a CRT !

The second screenshot is my standard setup without ReShade

The third screenshot (the darker one) is with Curves.FX enabled in ReShade. I think it looks much better. It removes the grayish tint over the original.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make use this to over-ride fogdensity 0 @poi can you share your settings pretty please.

20210209184723_1.jpg

20210209185057_1.jpg

20210209185345_1.jpg

If you want to see how my game looks, you'll have to use the version I mentioned. I'm glad your enjoying ReShade though! Any thoughts on the preset I made?
p.s. I provided the specific file to install, via the google drive link I posted.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:11 PM, roweboat said:

I've always wanted Renx CRT mode. Thank you. brings me back to 1997.😅

;)

Edited by CatGirls420
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...