Enhanced Targets of Value.

isupreme

Enable the game to Automatically create Enhanced Targets of Value.

When  a player exceeds a certain  k/d ratio

When a player is supporting the hell out of the team. 

When a player is racking up huge building damage.

• Can you take the heat?  

Something visible to players, an enticement.  Not a cross hair but something that suggests difference.   In some ways ofc it would suck to be a Highlighted target.. as a frequent support healer i can feel the bullets already, but the game would have more dynamics and narrative.    An effort to push forward or defend might be more easily understood by players.   The motivation to pursue a difficult objective could be increased.

?

maybe this is just another version of my desire to see bounties placed on players.    It just seems like there should be more ways for players to cooperate in the face of difficulties in the fight.

ON second thought.. its probably a bad idea.     ...

Edited by isupreme
second thoughts

Maybe it would be possible to place an icon of a players veternacy rank above their character or near their name similar to how helmets used to be marked with rank. I'm not sure whether the game really needs a new criteria in addition to veternacy. So for example, in a fire fight between opposing groups perhaps the veteran icon or elite icon would be noticed first and people would appreciate this player is more dangerous then the others or more of a threat etc.

I'm kinda liking the idea of linking it to veterancy.     That information is already calculated and provided to players on another screen...

Putting it on the battlefield would help new players intuit the game.   "  Maybe i shouldn't a stood in front of that Veteran MRLS....."

and additional VP is a reasonable reward.