Things that could potentially help with stalemates

Eagle XI

• Totem Arts Staff

I'm not sure what purpose the Bradley would actually serve besides being annoying for infantry. They don't do that much damage. The only way I see this helping at all would be if neither team has a veh building. And even at that, I don't see it helping that much.

Guest Gliven

uhm....the bradley tank can 1v1 a med, plus it has 3 seats....Plus its a good AA...plus its good against infantry...plus its fast. Its the most versatile vehicle in the game. Too OP to be a base vehicle

I've seen an anti-armor light vehicle in original Renegade (TOW Humvee and Recon Bike) in games without WF. People only use it for camping and point-whoring. Their light armor makes people refrain using for attacks.

12 hours ago, Eagle XI said:

Alternate Jeep/Buggy with TOW missiles ? APC with Auto-cannons ? There got to be something that can still deal damage to other vehicles.

17 hours ago, Gliven said:

uhm....the bradley tank can 1v1 a med, plus it has 3 seats....Plus its a good AA...plus its good against infantry...plus its fast. Its the most versatile vehicle in the game. Too OP to be a base vehicle

doesn't it also have insane range?

2 hours ago, Axesor said:

How the hell would it help in any way?

Islands, GDI side has lost weap and ref, nod lost hand and air. The stalemate goes on as GDI keeps apcs clustered around Bar, nothing can exactly scratch them but the crate Bradley we randomly got, then finally they gain an medium and a titan from crates. The Rocket trooper fails to deal any damage to the vehicles as there are enough repairers in every Apc.

Dont know how that ended as too much time had elapse, ive got bored and quit. I really hate such pointless stalemates.

Guest Gliven

Frustrated teams in stalemates are when we see truly amazing teamwork. People work together like never before to end the match. Crazy and wacky tactics come into play more often. Its literally the only time you will see 20+ rocket troopers group together for a final push.

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, Gliven said:

Frustrated teams in stalemates are when we see truly amazing teamwork. People work together like never before to end the match. Crazy and wacky tactics come into play more often. Its literally the only time you will see 20+ rocket troopers group together for a final push.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

• Totem Arts Staff
3 hours ago, yosh56 said:

Honestly I don't even see that many stalemate that coordinated heroics can't break. 8 heroic rocket soldiers getting a bead on..... Anything, is pretty much a guaranteed kill. 

A good point. Damage scales better than reps for a reason!

• Like 1