Most Players NA or EU? Would like to come back!

BiZoELiTe

Hey guys,

Was wondering if most of the active players are from NA or EU? I've use to play this game back in the days when I was in Germany.

Went by the name of BiZoELiTe, KiLLaZLuV or JRusiK. I use to play for the clan "H2O" with Whiskey and IsItInYou. Use to do alot of clanwars, which made this game very fun! I use to compete in www.Clanwars.cc back in the days. So, thought about coming back since I see the community is pretty ACTIVE.

Do people still do clanwars in this game as well?

Would appreciate the answers! Thanks

Edited by BiZoELiTe

• Totem Arts Staff

I think the most players come from both EU and NA, but even people in Asia play it.

Currently there are no more clan wars. There are not much players in a clan. Clans like TmX and EKT died on RenX. Currently we have a clan going by the name of Constructive Tyranny / CT. And some smaller clans.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13-12-2017 at 10:09 PM, yosh56 said:

No actually, it wasnt. It all came about from a random three person game where me and B0ng just got someone from OldRen on TS, and they implanted the head in our idea 

Oh really? Because i remember how we had 6v6 back in tmx and then canucck posted the idea for a pug game and afterwards we played that instead.

• Totem Arts Staff
2 hours ago, Minji said:

Oh really? Because i remember how we had 6v6 back in tmx and then canucck posted the idea for a pug game and afterwards we played that instead.

The original idea still stemmed from what I said. Would literally only be me B0ng and one other person there to back it up. 

Whatever; back on topic