Mass banning on CT Marathon (don't panic)

Tomcat_

30-40 players were 1-day banned from the CT server today at once after a game of Lakeside for "glitching." Lolz aside, it's presumably an admin/mod fuckup, and presumably will be fixed. Thought I'd post in case any other players were still mystified or concerned.

Edited by Tomcat_

I think this was for me.  I was trying something on reservoir and got good response so I quit and stood there.  not soon after gdi whacked us I got da hammer. I should've tested on skirmish but I was clearly told not to do this stuff on the server so..

Edited by [B]Veyron
  • Haha 3

• Totem Arts Staff
3 hours ago, Veyron said:

I think this was for me.  I was trying something on reservoir and got good response so I quit and stood there.  not soon after gdi whacked us I got da hammer. I should've tested on skirmish but I was clearly told not to do this stuff on the server so..

WAY TO GO CAUSING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY TO BE BANNED xD

UDK_(Unreal_Development_Kit)_based_games_08_13.2017_-_17_06_01_02.png

Edited by roweboat
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, TK0104 said:

Lol how did 30 peeps got banned in 1 day :o

Concurrently - actually,  but I seriously doubt that it was intentional, I suspect some configurational error in the moderating subsystem... If it were a "human" error, it would probably have been undone almost instantly...

30, more like 5

2 hours ago, TK0104 said:

Lol how did 30 peeps got banned in 1 day :o

What-The-Fuck-The-Fuck-Dafuq-Will-Smith-

30, more like 50 :)

@yosh56 said, what I could understand since he sounded like he had vodka :P, that there is an 'error' or 'glitch' in the banning system which made this occure after / during a human action. Most important thing is that it's fixed for now!

Edited by Ryz