Patch v5.292 issues

Sn4ke

Hello folks,

here's a list of issues with v5.292 patch content / balancing etc.

Feel free to post (yet) unknown bugs here as well!

• "ability" HUD display is not working correctly - throw e.g. an EMP, enter a vehicle, leave it after some time, HUD display shows ~50% (just an example) but you can still throw the EMP
  • also if you throw a grenade and purchase another unit with grenade ability - she HUD bar is empty (you still can throw the purchased units grenade)
  • Infantry Elite self-regen is not working
  • Vehicle Elite self-regen gives ~2 HP / second instead of one [edit: might be a false patch note value indication]
  • if you purchase a Deadeye / Blackhand Sniper and purchase a refill afterwards you'll get the heavy pistol instead of a SMG as sidearm
  • purchase terminal sound plays once ability / grenade recharged (could be intentional?)
  • Q-spotting overhaul looks good but enemy MCT-C4 is not displayed correctly (see above)
  • m2AECxPxTZ6i6MYL-KNTpw.png
  • On 12.8.2017 at 10:01 AM, yosh56 said:

[CnC-Whiteout]

+Fixed out of map exploit and rock exploit near GDI Barracks

apparently not :(@Ruud033 / @kenz3001

• if harvester gets EMPd while accessing the Refinery bay it gets stuck / stops working (until self-destrcution) [credits go to @limsup]

• Q-spotting: GDI Guard Towers / Nod Turrets are not highlighted

• Team vehicle EVA Notification it not displaying the player name. It display: "VehicleOwner" only.

I found one when you charge up mobys volt rifle and reload at the same time the gun turns into a lightsaber (not really) and doesn't pose any threat whatsoever as far as  I know

• Emplacements are not added to the Q-spotting, can't be highlighted
  • Clpl2VpfQV2y-1N-Mn4I5A.png
  • 3NWMA9jwQ3eyKQwLETxBKA.png
  • Harvesters are not highlighted while Q-spotted. Also they are NOT shown on the Minimap - unless you keep FOCUSING them... (they should at least be displayed 10 seconds...)
  • UHzt5dSVR3SFtI8HDIuOjg.png
  • Silos are not highlighted (didn't check other tech buildings) if captured, "needs repair immediately" is highlighted..
  • [placeholder]
  • [placeholder]

Regards,

Sn4ke

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tomcat_ said:

Wrong vid? The harvy emp bug is unrelated to the grenade UI issues.

Two birds with one stone... Care to observe the EMP grenade indicator?

Beofre I threw it, it was 4 bars complete, then after it never fully recharges (on the UI at least)

Edited by limsup
  • Haha 2

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, DarkSn4ke said:

@yosh56 the grenade / ability UI possibly displays the current VET rank of the player. on recruit it "recharges" the whole circle. the higher you get, the less pieces of the circle you get :)

Read the bottom of the main patch notes. Was already known. 

Farland's clip was untouched since like February. 

Reservoir needs a light rebuild apparently.

The refill sound when grenades recharge is intentional, though is kind of a stand in sound. 

MCT c4 just wasn't included in highlights.. Could be. 

Infantry regen got caught up in a last second 'undo' command. Fixed 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KrypTheBear said:

What do you mean? When does this happen exactly?

didnt test it yet, but while playing on CT Mara yesterday I saw an EVA notification when a medium tank got stolen.

Though it did not display the playername, only *"VehicleOwner"s medium tank got stolen...*

1 hour ago, DarkSn4ke said:

didnt test it yet, but while playing on CT Mara yesterday I saw an EVA notification when a medium tank got stolen.

Though it did not display the playername, only *"VehicleOwner"s medium tank got stolen...*

Oh shite, I see my mistake. Apparently I might have unbound the Player associated to the vehicle before every player gets the message, so some players might get the message properly while others don't. rip. Fix'd.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Totem Arts Staff
50 minutes ago, KrypTheBear said:

Oh shite, I see my mistake. Apparently I might have unbound the Player associated to the vehicle before every player gets the message, so some players might get the message properly while others don't. rip. Fix'd.

@KrypTheBear #blameTheBear

5 minutes ago, Veyron said:

PS: sn4ke really likes to smash that Q-spot lol

I know... and I also know that some people dislike that, but the reason is: Q-spotting displays units for at least 10 seconds on the minimap. so if you keep q-spotting units constantly... your teammates can track these units on the minimap and can decide where to go (e.g. on Goldrush its good to know, if there are 3 ARTYs on the tib-hill, or in front of GDIs base (ref/agt exit)

• Like 1

@ Veyron... omg -_- your [ b ] tag makes everything BIG ;)

+ I keep q-spotting defenders while infiltrating the enemy base, so I can track them for 10 seconds on my radar (or my mates can track them easily while they / or me start disarming the mines)

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Thanks 1

• Totem Arts Staff

@yosh56 When you have the silo and Q-spot it, it says: Building needs repair immediately (even MCT is 100%). Just change it to "Defend the Silo" because Silo's can't be repaired

@DarkSn4ke You can put this in the list if u want

Edited by TK0104