delayed explosion remote c4

• Totem Arts Staff
On 2017-6-10 at 10:21 PM, Luhrian said:

If you push the detonation bottom immediately after you throwed it, it will exploed in front of your head and you'll kill yourself. 

Still miss that :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 8:37 AM, Madkill40 said:

People would also kill themselves just so you didn't get a kill, poor sportsmanship. 

Or legit tactic? Awards no veterancy, points or cash to your enemy. If things look hopeless I will still blow myself up with a hotwire rather than let someone kill me if I can help it (preferably with my c4's also damaging a building).

In recent builds though, this still awards a kill to the last person to inflict damage on you.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 8:36 AM, djlaptop said:

Or legit tactic? Awards no veterancy, points or cash to your enemy. If things look hopeless I will still blow myself up with a hotwire rather than let someone kill me if I can help it (preferably with my c4's also damaging a building).

In recent builds though, this still awards a kill to the last person to inflict damage on you.

Catching yourself by damaging a building or a vehicle is at least plausible, sometimes there is no way around that.

• Totem Arts Staff

I think the little delay is also good for the defenders if an APC rush is going on. It gives them a little bit of important time to kill the techs before the can blow up their remotes. Happend me too often. One of the biggest "fuck-my-ass-moments" xD