Renegade X - September '09 Update!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

QUOTE (Wizard17 @ Sep 30 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I tried the link given and am patiently waiting in line. 11 more to go. Not sure if it is real or a spoof but it does have the right filename. So rather than wait some more I am going to try to D/L it as there does not seem to be any other option right now. Leaving this thread to see if there is anything new on another thread yet.

Wiz[/b]

Where do we download it from ? Is it on a different site ?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the posters on the previous page noted this link: *snip*

I tried it and am currently a couple of minutes or 3rd in line to D/L this file. I HOPE it is not a spoof or aomething even less pleasant but lacking anything else I thought I might as well try it.

Well I checked back and it IS currently D/L so hopefully it is the right one.

Wiz

51 people watching the thread, release it already!! :D

Oh and dawn kicks butt, RA1 got nothing on it. Too much spam in RA1 which hurts with all the button babysitting - and the money KILLS people in dawn you just can not compete with money that actually kill stuff.

Well i have been playing offline ... and so far ... i think *maybe* you should have given yourselves another month ... there are many *little* bugs that tell me (ME) that you should have taken more time before the first public release , not trying to insult the devs , they did a great job from what i have seen so far ! :) [except for that 500 sniper rifle O_- i just don't like it sorry]

EDIT : HOLY **** more than 200 members online!!1 :o

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Oct 1 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i have been playing offline ... and so far ... i think *maybe* you should have given yourselves another month ... there are many *little* bugs that tell me (ME) that you should have taken more time before the first public release , not trying to insult the devs , they did a great job from what i have seen so far ! :) [except for that 500 sniper rifle O_- i just don't like it sorry]

EDIT : HOLY **** more than 200 members online!!1 :o [/b]

was at 277 at one point :P