Renegade X - September '09 Update!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

Around 4:30 PM for Eastern Standard Time USA (GMT-5)

Around 3:30 PM for Central Standard Time USA (GMT-6)

Around 2:30 PM for Mountain Standard Time USA (GMT-7)

Around 1:30 PM for Pacific Standard Time USA (GMT-8)

These times are not official, as said in every single post, but is within the 15 hour range of fobby's post, so please, check in around this time if you are in the united states.

Around 9:30 AM for GMT-12 Pago Pago, Midway

Around 10:30 AM for GMT-11 Honolulu

Around 11:30 AM for GMT-10 Gambier Islands

Around 12:30 PM for GMT-9 Juneau, Anchorage

Around 1:30 PM for GMT-8 Las Vegas, Seattle, San Diego

Around 2:30 PM for GMT-7 Denver, Salt Lake City, Edmonton

Around 3:30 PM for GMT-6 Houston, Kansas City, Omaha

Around 4:30 PM for GMT-5 Indianapolis, Detroit, Boston, Miami, Washington DC

Around 5:30 PM for GMT-4 Rio de Janeiro, Halifax, Brasilia

Around 6:30 PM for GMT-3 Fernando de Noronha, Nuuk

Around 7:30 PM for GMT-2 Praia

Around 8:30 PM for GMT-1 Azores, Lome, Bamako

Around 9:30 PM for GMT London, Lisbon

Around 10:30 PM for GMT+1 Paris, Holland, Luxembourg

Around 11:30 PM for GMT+2 Helsinki, Istanbul, Athens

Around 12:30 AM for GMT+3 Moscow, Muscat

Around 1:30 AM for GMT+4 Samara, Baku

Around 2:30 AM for GMT+5 New Delhi, Lucknow

Around 3:30 AM for GMT+6 Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok

Around 4:30 AM for GMT+7 Singapore

Around 5:30 AM for GMT+8 Seoul, Dili, Tokyo, Kyoto

Around 6:30 AM for GMT+9 Guam, Sydney

Around 7:30 AM for GMT+10 Port Vila

Around 8:30 AM for GMT+11 Funafuti

Look up your time Zone, GMT = London.

This is not an official time, but you should check back around these times to see if it has been released!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Zeg!

You should also add countries/cities next to your timezones. GMT (London, Lisbon), GMT+1 (Paris, Holland) GMT+2 (Helsinki) etc..

QUOTE (Robs @ Sep 30 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tbh it would be easier if the server files are released before the mod. no one is gunna be able to play for hours with the dl servers being used at max for a while.

Can't the server files be given out first?[/b]

The answer is NO. Everyone will get the mod files at the same time.

To roughly quote what Fobby said:

Originally posted by Fobby

"There will be two large servers in the US running before release as one in the UK. Within 24 hours of the mods being released, there will be no problem setting up the mod in 1-2 hours."

QUOTE (Demigan @ Sep 30 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, I'm going to go to a party at 8 pm my time here, which means that I'll come home late, then have to go to bed, wake up and go to school early, and be back by 4 PM tomorrow!

One bright side: People will then be finished downloading it en-mass and the servers will be available so I at least CAN download something by that time :)

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.[/b]

lol and what in that list is keeping you from turning your computer on at night and let it simply download the mod while ur asleep? :P

omg school almost done just math thern i get to go home xD xD xD cant wait omg just a couple of hrs :D im getting rdy i got ut3 ready but my net prob i try to reinstall it maby :(

OMG I CANT WAIT IM TOO EXITED xDxDXDXDXDXDXDXdexdxdxdxD

Its like Xmas when ur sitting at the tree waitin to open ur presents xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH xD

QUOTE (Jointn00b @ Sep 30 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol and what in that list is keeping you from turning your computer on at night and let it simply download the mod while ur asleep? :P[/b]

My computer is on my room and the sound installation and energy systems are very old, which means that the sound installation makes a lot of noise even if it's off but there's power on the cable, and the elecric system zooms a lot no matter what I do, which isn't something I want to sleep with. Besides, I would rather download it at comming home from school tomorrow then download it while I sleep. It will make the chance on mistakes installing later on smaller.

@ the dev team: perhaps it would be good to have a 'whine thread'. Just for people who need to whine about the unbalances they find, things they don't agree with etc. Then you have both a good excuse to delete any whine threads that are made besides that one, and you know what they are whining about inside. And you'll probably know better then me: They will whine about just about anything.

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.

QUOTE (Demigan @ Sep 30 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My computer is on my room and the sound installation and energy systems are very old, which means that the sound installation makes a lot of noise even if it's off but there's power on the cable, and the elecric system zooms a lot no matter what I do, which isn't something I want to sleep with. Besides, I would rather download it at comming home from school tomorrow then download it while I sleep. It will make the chance on mistakes installing later on smaller.

@ the dev team: perhaps it would be good to have a 'whine thread'. Just for people who need to whine about the unbalances they find, things they don't agree with etc. Then you have both a good excuse to delete any whine threads that are made besides that one, and you know what they are whining about inside. And you'll probably know better then me: They will whine about just about anything.

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.[/b]

+1
I'm pretty sure there's a suggestion thread in the VIP/testers section. Think the mods might make a new thread and sticky it. :)

QUOTE (Kilroy @ Sep 30 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah well that's not the point, every single other timezone got listed except GMT+12, feeling a little left out here :-P[/b]

NelsonHaHa.jpg

Just kidding! :P

Don't worry man, I'm sure someone will setup a server in Sydney, Bejing or Tokyo!

QUOTE (TigerXtrm @ Sep 30 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just saw the timezone list:

Around 10:30 PM for GMT+1 Paris, Holland, Luxembourg

Uber lameness :( . What am I going to do until then!![/b]

I dunno, Masturbate? :unsure:

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Sep 27 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they make them RED Nod would be a little screwed then :P

My misspeling Sensors have reached critical levels ! you wrote NOD , it's Nod ! Nod is not an acronym ! you are not a true CnC fan until you stop making such a simple mistake! :lol: (jk... but im getting tired of seeing that...) Just change it for BON ;p[/b]

Yeah, I'm not really a C&C fan, I just have played some C&C games and liked some of them. I really haven't thought about what the word Nod actually means because it feels too short to be a faction's name.

QUOTE (KitFox @ Sep 30 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
found this: *snip*

Is this real? :blink:[/b]

I'm gonna download that link ^.^ <<<
wait looks real updated today nice find

Filename: RenegadeX_Beta_v035.rar
Author: Totem Arts
Size: 441.9 MB
Created: 8/31/2009
Updated: 9/30/2009
Downloads: 260
Also known as: Unreal Tournament 3, Unreal Tournament 2007 [working title], UT3

Well, I tried the link given and am patiently waiting in line. 11 more to go. Not sure if it is real or a spoof but it does have the right filename. So rather than wait some more I am going to try to D/L it as there does not seem to be any other option right now. Leaving this thread to see if there is anything new on another thread yet.

Wiz