Direction inverted when traversing backwards in vehicle

GroundBird

When i drive a vehicle and go forward and press D, then the vehicle goes to the right. But when i go back, D translated to left wich i think is really counterintuitive and often results in losing the vehicle. How can i change that? I didn't see in in the menu how to invert the direction invertion.

Other feedback:
1: A couple of days ago i was playing Nod, on idk what map. And GDI was bunkering us down with permanent MRLS fire. So i decided to change to one of the sniper classes and opened fire on the MRLS's. Just by shooting them i managed to shoo them away with sniper fire, wich is totally rediculus, but really funny. Guess the MRLS-drivers thought they would be immortal and could get easy kills. It resulted into some breathing room for the team.
Just wanted to mention this crazy thing in the game, i wich snipers (kinda) has its uses against artillary (and somewhat against aircraft).
2: The Headshot damage bonus ONLY applies to damaging the characters health bar. But not the healing beams of engineers/technicians. What's the logic behind this? I mean if the head is more sensitive for damaging environmental effects such as bullets, then logically, it should also be more sensitive for beneficial effects, right? Why is this? Balancing the engineer class maybe?
3: I would like to see a directional arrow on your character on the minimap. So you can see what direction you're looking at on the map. Its just less confusing and improves Quality of Life in the game i think.
4: Similar to #3, is to have a clearer notion of what the front and the back is of the Flame Tank. With the A/D being flipped when going backwards only adds to the confusement.

How can i change that?

There is the option in controls to change it.    I have to use that or it seems backwards to me as well.

#3.  This has been suggested.   We JUST got the ping so we can find ourselves easier.   I think it was a compromise solution

Edited by isupreme