PSA: Space Game Lovers

Tytonium

Do you like S P A C E?

Come get Elite Dangerous. Now free on Epic Games store with all the dlc until November 26.

I've been playing this game for 3 years and it is awesome. A "realistic" Space simulator is a better way to describe it rather than a game. I know most people in this community are older than the typical age that games are marketed at and Elite Dangerous is definitely a mature experience. That is why I think this game will appeal to members of this community. It is a bit tedious when first starting out with this game, and you probably won't even be able to properly pilot your ship correctly; But if you stick with it and learn the ropes this game will blow your tiberium infected minds. I implore you to watch the short video below to make up your mind fully.

This game is awesome and has: Multiplayer (can choose single player if you want as well whenever you log in), in-depth combat, trading, exploration, mining, in-depth piloting, crazy visuals, realistic mechanics, a grounded and believable universe, a constantly evolving story, planetary landings, Short range vehicle exploration and combat, and coming soon, the game will have first person mechanics for exploration and combat. Also it is the coolest VR experience you can have besides HL:Alyx if you have a headset.

If you are remotely interested, I'd pick it up while it's free. You may find it to be awesome. And if you don't, it didn't cost any money anyways.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, isupreme said:

i am trying it out.    I have had a very hard time controlling  my flight, BUT a little research has encouraged me.   I took roll off my mouse and use A and D instead.   Yaw on mouse is new plan.    I fly better...

PC controls are good enough, but I use an xbox wireless controller and it is fantastic. Tons of people also buy a HOTUS for this game, but it is whatever floats your boat. Learning the flight controls is a whole ordeal when starting out, and no once can do it at all. But stick with it commander, and eventually you will be piloting a ship literally half the size of a US aircraft carrier burning everyone and everything in your path