Tanks invisible to driver when near walls..

N4CR

Hi, new bug since recent update. If you are by a wall with arty/etc, even two arty widths away and the tank will 'clip' out of visible. So you can't see hull or barrel angle when next to or close to a wall. This makes maneuvering slow, nerfed to shit arty really frustrating in emergency situations... 

Also can the splash damage of arty be increased a little vs flack armour? It's ridiculous when you shoot multiple times near flack armour inf and still get taken out. You're SLOWER than inf, similar armour and much larger hit box..

• Like 1

I think I must have spotted this same disappearing vehicle model at one point, so just to add weight that I think it actually exists. I know your post is for developers, but there's no way I'd support any additional splash damage from the artillery, it's already one of the most menacing and highest damage output units in the game, including its splash radius. If you're being destroyed by a Gunner one on one, then it's because you've got nobody in support for you. I think too much realism is not realistic for an arcade game.

the artillery is fine flak is supposed to be more explosive ressistant. having them deal more splash damage to them would negate this armor entirelly just remove the flak armor then.the artillery's on there own are already very powerfull because of these reasons.

1.they can outheal any hotwire/tech repair gun on any level even heroic vs recruit.

2.they can angle there cannon to safely deal damage without being in danger.

3.they take for most of the part the same damage as any other vehicle to explosives and cannon meaning ya can outheal the damage done to ya with a mammoth vs an artillery. with just 1 tech nearby.

4.they hardly give any credits/points..... ik this all to well destroyed 1 game around 30 artillery's and only these vehicles and only had like 200-250 score of them

Edited by slashes

• 3 weeks later...

Issue is still present. Have seen it on almost all larger main offence types of vehicle so far (I don't play GDI much though). It gets really annoying on Field and variants depending on how you are playing.. basically now it's risky to go near walls if you have to do more than go in a straight line.