Donate menu. three questions

isupreme

RE: Donate menu.

1.  Any idea when the bug might be fixed that causes the menu to run on down past the box. ...     ( clearly not a game changer.. just curious)

2.  More Importantly. ..    How is the donate menu arranged?    What decides the order on the list?    I think i have asked about this before but it remains unclear to me.

3. Could the Donate menu be arranged to bring the leading team players to the top?   Either by score or any other metric.    When i have time to donate before I leave, I like to look for players with very little money who are a very big part of the team effort.

I don't know any of the answers to these questions, but this is related to donations - it would be great if donations could be integrated into the purchase menus so it's easy to see who needs money in a list and maybe there could be a little plus sign or something next to their name in order to send them integers of 50 credits, so many times I see people who are merely hanging around the terminal because they can't purchase the character they need yet and the existing big pop up box from the main donate menu is so big, cumbersome, slow to access and clumsy to use easily and quickly and whilst the command console works, it is not really intuitive either and checking who need what is awkward and time consuming to use with the V-K hot keys.

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

Can only speak for number 2, there is no order. The code simply gets all the players and whatever order it is given by the engine is how it orders them. I am not sure if this is different for each client, as I don't know if each game object is replicated with the same exact Name to each client. If that were the case, it would be the order of whomever the server loaded first in that match.