'Force passengers out' hotkey

Renegade X is a game. People like games. New People (and, as I like to call them, Forever New People) sometimes don't listen to you saying that you're trying to drive some hottie behind enemy base to sneak, that chinook rush is Gunners/ RS/ Hotwire or Tech only or that you're a plateau taxi on a 32v32 walls game and you'd rather have 2 seats more for reinforcing plat instead of their shitty attempts at shooting air with tranny gatlings.

And the best you can do is beg them to get out and pray they even speak english.

I don't think that a button that kicks all passenger out of the vehicle would be that much work to implement, but it would actually allow for reliable using of vehicles for rushing on public games. You literally can't abuse it either, since the passenger acknowledges (well, at least he should) that the owner of the vehicle has higher authority and rights to managing the veh and its seats.

A penny for your thoughts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SinisterPoem said:

instead of their shitty attempts at shooting air with tranny gatlings.

Fuck you, they're trying to help. 

Instead of some exclusion tool rigged into the game, I'd rather be able to flag one additional team mate to be my No.1 priority passenger, so if I'm in a humvee the player I've select as No.1 priority or I suppose as a subjective 'VIP' - will always have the ability to jump into the humvee and remove a player loitering in my one and only spare seat.

With team work, (if there are 5 of you) you could individual set one another's priority to each other and thus all have a spot in a Tranny/APC. Maybe not, depends how it would work via the backend of the game. 

A priority player per-match option for the 2-player vehicle rides would be handy 

OP needs to chill out regarding players using the guns of a Tranny, especially if they're new players - take it as an opportunity, in a way which enables a decent experience rather than some hostile spammy one

I was hoping at first this meant that you would now be able to steal vehicles that had an enemy player in the passenger seat rather than the drivers seat, you'd be able to kick them out GTA style by holding L and take the vehicle from them, however, I think what you're proposing is also a good idea to manage the desired classes that are in the vehicle. If you fly a Chinook over an enemy building maybe it becomes the same key to trigger a drop/release so everyone exits together at the same time over the Hand of Nod.

I've rarely used a Chinook with 2 gunner crew as a gunship before, but I used one on Whiteout and it very quickly dealt with 3 Artillery units shelling the base as it deals good damage, fast rate of fire and can manoeuvre into a good firing position quickly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

Fuck you, they're trying to help. 

Instead of some exclusion tool rigged into the game, I'd rather be able to flag one additional team mate to be my No.1 priority passenger, so if I'm in a humvee the player I've select as No.1 priority or I suppose as a subjective 'VIP' - will always have the ability to jump into the humvee and remove a player loitering in my one and only spare seat.

With team work, (if there are 5 of you) you could individual set one another's priority to each other and thus all have a spot in a Tranny/APC. Maybe not, depends how it would work via the backend of the game. 

A priority player per-match option for the 2-player vehicle rides would be handy 

OP needs to chill out regarding players using the guns of a Tranny, especially if they're new players - take it as an opportunity, in a way which enables a decent experience rather than some hostile spammy one

Passenger priority sounds good, though it sounds complicated so harder to implement and prone to bugs. A hotkey purging all passengers is simple and would do the job.

And it's bullshit new people are trying to help by shooting gatlings and you know it, if you just wanted to tell me to fuck myself make a separate topic and we can all insult each other there.

They just think that shooting a gun from a flying veh they didn't have to buy is cool so they do it. And it'd be cool with me too, if they at least were responding to any form of communication at all.

Any even half-baked player knows that tranny gatlings are garbage and if someone dies from them it means that that someone was being attacked by something else, and would die anyway gatlings or no.

They could be removed entirely and no one would complain.

Also, wdym 'treat it as an opportunity that enables a decent experience instead of a hostile spammy one'? Me not being able to utilize my chopper as I see fit is decent experience in your opinion? For whom, exactly? And what does hstile spammy experience even mean?

• Totem Arts Staff
6 hours ago, Tytonium said:

Yes please. Thank you very much.

Button to kick all the homeless drifters out of my vehicle when I want someone else to be in their place.

Would be much obliged.

there are no others for you except Kira.