Freeze Intill Force Quiting With Ctrl Alt Del

DR2you

The Game Takes Up 5 gigabytes of memory and it only uses 50% of CPU and memory altogether. I have a laptop with even less specs then the one that I am on right now, and it runs fine. Do I need to give it more memory and CPU for it to run without any problems? right now I have 12.768 gigabytes of memory and 3.072 gigabytes of CPU. I can make these go higher if i need to do that.

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.51.54 AM.png

Edited by DR2you
Attatched screenshot of my specs when running the game

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I suppose I should throw my log files into this thread to keep things a little more concise. I started having the same issue a couple days ago: the game will sometimes just freeze and I need to end process in order to close it. The rest of my pc is completely usable, and I can alt-tab in order to easily bring up task manager, etc.

Edit: Added a 2nd log

Launch.log

Launch.log

Edited by TheLazySamurai
Added another log file as no new replies on thread.

• 1 year later...

I Am Back Trying To Revive This Forum Because It Is Also Happening To My Brother's Computer As Well And I Really Need To Find A Fix For This.

First One Is The Computer That Crashes And The Second One Is The Computer That Does Not Crash. (Both Computers Are Playing The Map "Under")

Launch1.log Launch2.log

• Thanks 1