Server DDos attack 30.3.2020

hELLOIWIN

I doubt he is serious...

The connection timeout length on the Anti-DDOS server was shortened, and some people were not able to load maps fast enough to join before the connection timed out and they were kicked. I believe the timeout has been lengthened a bit since then so people have more time to load maps.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, HIHIHI said:

I doubt he is serious...

The connection timeout length on the Anti-DDOS server was shortened, and some people were not able to load maps fast enough to join before the connection timed out and they were kicked. I believe the timeout has been lengthened a bit since then so people have more time to load maps.

Yes i m serious!! I dont now anything about hacking except how to write the word!! So i Need a few Minutes 3-4 till the Map is Loaded and im in the Game!! So i want to Play!!! Is it Possible to lengthened the time to login  a bit more??? Please

On a slightly DDOS-related note, I cannot seem to join the Constructive Tyranny's Anti-DDOS server. Not from the launcher and not from the main menu of the game. Trying it from the launcher opens the game window, but then it just puts me in the main menu with the hovercraft, without any errors or notifications that I have to download some additional files. Trying from the main menu and clicking "join" does nothing. I can see 30+ players on the server, so I don't get what's wrong. Is it not free?

• Totem Arts Staff
2 minutes ago, MattHunX said:

On a slightly DDOS-related note, I cannot seem to join the Constructive Tyranny's Anti-DDOS server. Not from the launcher and not from the main menu of the game. Trying it from the launcher opens the game window, but then it just puts me in the main menu with the hovercraft, without any errors or notifications that I have to download some additional files. Trying from the main menu and clicking "join" does nothing. I can see 30+ players on the server, so I don't get what's wrong. Is it not free?

Do you use Discord? If you do or don't please join our community and we can assist you better. https://discord.gg/renegadex

Üdv újra köztünk @MattHunX!

Tekintettel bizonyos incidensekre, kicsit át lett szervezve egyes szerverek védelme, így megeshet, hogy nem tudsz csatlakozni. További procedúra megkönnyítése érdekében kérlek csatlakozz a Discord szerverünkhöz a fentebb megadott linken (amennyiben nincs regisztrációd, az egyszerű és ingyenes, fel sem kell telepíteni a klienst, ha nem akarod). Ha abszolút nincs módodban ezt megtenni, küldj privát üzenetet nekem és továbbítom azt a megfelelő helyekre.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, limsup said:

Üdv újra köztünk @MattHunX!

Tekintettel bizonyos incidensekre, kicsit át lett szervezve egyes szerverek védelme, így megeshet, hogy nem tudsz csatlakozni. További procedúra megkönnyítése érdekében kérlek csatlakozz a Discord szerverünkhöz a fentebb megadott linken (amennyiben nincs regisztrációd, az egyszerű és ingyenes, fel sem kell telepíteni a klienst, ha nem akarod). Ha abszolút nincs módodban ezt megtenni, küldj privát üzenetet nekem és továbbítom azt a megfelelő helyekre.

Thanks! Been a while.

4 hours ago, Danvik said:

@MattHunX Ha ez megnyugtat, nem csak neked nem sikerül csatlakozni az anty DDos szerverekre.

(Eng.: if it make you feel better, you are not the only one who can't join the anty ddos servers)

For the last two days or so, I kept checking from the launcher and I see half the Anti-DDOS server is full, like, all the damn time. And none of the others are in use. Not even in the afternoon, or the evening.

43 minutes ago, MattHunX said:

For the last two days or so, I kept checking from the launcher and I see half the Anti-DDOS server is full, like, all the damn time. And none of the others are in use. Not even in the afternoon, or the evening.

The only server I could connect to last weekend the American from FPI. But yeah, people will conect those with protection, and the sad truth is that we are the colletar damage of the anti-DDos measures.

• Sad 1