Frustration therapy

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Hi All,

sometimes when you play you get frustrated ingame of different things and I want to start this Topic. 

Feel Free to post your frustration in a civil way without blaiming, naming peopel. Please no Screenshots with names too.

This Topic is not attended to attak players /Server / Devs and Moderator personally ! A very important point.

Sometimes i get frustrated ingame after loosing one building that some ppl start direct after a surrender vote. I dont understand it for myself it's a game and only one building was lost.

13 minutes ago, SvN91 said:

when you and your team do extremely well and is winning but then game crashes and you join the losing team

Loved that on CNC-Eyes, I was on Nod, and we were loosing, then the crash happened, everyone got booted out of the server, and on reconnect it totally mixed up the teams, putting me to GDI. It was basically a free for all, with everyone going for all the empty tanks laying around the map :D

Guest once upon the time

I hate when colleagues get sick to work and infect you and ruin your freetime. Take revenge now and I am still at work.:mad:

No playing Renegade next 2 days. :(

Guest once upon the time

In my case update of Ren X not working at the moment. Two times trial, and didnt work. Game uninstalled yet, waiting until some days. :(

• 1 month later...
Guest once upon the time
It follows my personal assessment of the game which unfortunately has led to a certain frustration.

I must also say that I am over 50 and have loved the Betas 2 and 3 ( despite some mistakes :)).

The interduction of the Commander mode for me is like a fifth wheel on a car in PUBG. For PUG and Squad War ok.

The veteran system for charactere i can live with it (but do not like), but for vehicles and so on it is a nonsensical interduction. Heroic Tanks :S.

I know that younger ppl like this updates. 

Surrender mod, I was never a friend of it.

Teamstacking already exists almost always , but the argument (I wanna play with my friends) I have problems to understand.

In the past we had played together in different teams and still had fun. Sometimes friends gave me Headshots and I killed them with tanks, but still we had fun :D.

As I said thats my personal thought and it not belongs to gameplay in my part.

Now I feel better.

Edited by once upon the time
error

Guest once upon the time

I hate when I am to stupid to format a text  and must write 4 times one part. :(

Edited by once upon the time

• 1 month later...
Guest once upon the time

Here I am, want to unload my frustration once again.

In retrospect: I played until the end of beta4 then withdrew for personal reasons.

Last year I got in touch with an old acquaintance of mine who made me try Renegade X once again. No sooner said than done and launched the Squad War with the help of others.

Now I clearly see that Renegade X continues to stagnate.Here is my personal view why it is this way:

1. The community has already established a two-class society which makes it difficult for the newbies.

2. Newcomers often have issues with the download and installation. They get help, but I see no impovement in eliminating the issues. This  alone turns away potential new players.

3. Some players built up a bad reputation in my eyes (experienced players). The ones who play in stacked teams while enjoying stomping                             inexperienced players. Personally, I find it paltry.

4.Patches from the game should be executed more carefully to avoid newer bugs. The players should also keep in mind that the devs take this as a  hobby.           So give them patience, otherwise everyone will get annoyed.

This is my personal opinion that no one has to share with me. Some will not like them, but I don't care.

I've writen this -as always- in the frustration therapy because it does not fall into the gameplay for me, since I do not play Beta 5.

• 5 weeks later...