TK0104's YouTube Channel

TK0104

• Totem Arts Staff

Yo,

So 2016 is almost over and I started to make some changes for 2017, which will be awesome. But some iconic stuff from me will disappear probably......maybe not.....I don't know :P 

So here a list what will be happening in 2017:

- My Nickname is changed :o Yes I've used the name: 'ThommyK0104' for more than two years now and I did a lot of stuff wrong in the past. And now I'm more experienced, I would like to make a fresh new begin. So that's why I chose to change my nickname to: TK0104. But you can still call me Thommy in TS or in-game because that is kind of iconic to me :P

- My voice will participate in PUG's from now on. I got my mic finally so I'm happy with that. And I probably never ever have stress typing anymore if there is an LCG rush incoming :P

- I will start a 'Making A Renegade-X Map' series soon. I did on my old channel some timelapses of working on my maps. But I want to tell you what my idea is and what the plan is. And yes I already have an idea but I'm not going to tell anything yet :D 

- I will start a Walktrough soon. Probably the game 'No One Lives Forever' again because 2017 is actually the 15th Year Anniversary of No One Lives Forever 2 so that's why I want to do this. Also C&C Renegade will have his 15th Year Anniversary too, I won't forget that :P

- I'm probably starting an ArtStation account where I can show other people my work. I'm not going to use my old map because Tomb, Uphill, Horologue and City are Re-Makes. Training Yard was my first map ever created on UDK but was a sh*t map. My fan-Made maps are not so good. Xmeteor and River are too bloody big :/ Headlands is infantry only and not really popular. Oh yeah, my real name will probably be leaked when I create an account :P 

Of course these are only things I have in mind now but I'm sure still a lot is going to happen in 2017 that I don't even know :o

Happy Newyear!,

Regards

TK0104

Edited by TK0104
  • Like 4

Yo.

So 2016 is almost over and yadda yadda I will be:

+ 80% more bears and more honey related content (YES. I WILL BE HONEY CONTENT. NO STOPPING ME NOW)
+ 25% more LCGs cause they have been nerfed
+ not doing any maps. (as to why this is a "+",  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
+ Still be writing terrible banana code
- any documentation for aforementioned banana code

Have nice holidays Thommy, looking forward to hear you in the PUGs.

I'll make a reappearance on the CT TeamSpeak channel, (Cover your anals)

I'll be happier. (I don't even know how)

I'll be more enthusiastic. (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO like a siren)

I'll be funny. (Penis)

I'll be hateful. (Penis)

I'll be egotistical. (I'll)

I'll be culling the bear population. (kukukukukuku)

I'll probably finish Frostbite. (yay prefabs are fab)

I'll be more me. (Hah hah hah penis)

I'll be excellent. (Rock on)

I'll be more caring about caring less (externally)

I'll perhaps be a little more serious. (Kidding)

Quite a lot to do but it is doable nonetheless.

• Like 4

Best-est case scenario:

I'll upkeep good quantity and quality of graphic and short-clip video production.

I'll start recording and uploading retro games to personal channel.

I'll start doing some longer parody videos of various series I have in mind. Only did 1 all year last year, and the partner I organized with is very absent, so can't hold my breath.

I'll maintain my presence in Ren-X.

I'll increase my presence to former peak levels in Planetary Annihilation.

I'll buy myself a motor vehicle finally, possibly upgrade to a new job since I can commute.

I'll drink enough to accomplish things, but not drink without accomplishment, nor become an full-time alcoholic.

• Totem Arts Staff

Well 2016 was a good year for me and renx.... Renx got lots of cool updates as for me 2016 was more awesome then any other year in my life may of you know I got marryed and was expecting a baby in Jan 2017 but I guess my little girl couldent wait and was born on the 29th of Dec

so 2017 is going to be alot of sleepless nights and lots of coffee as for renx I have some tutorials coming I just need to finish the last one and render them all... I mighr even add some more to the renx essentials series 

• Like 5

The exact same Date as me  Dec 29th :) ..Anyway Congratz

27 minutes ago, kenz3001 said:

Well 2016 was a good year for me and renx.... Renx got lots of cool updates as for me 2016 was more awesome then any other year in my life may of you know I got marryed and was expecting a baby in Jan 2017 but I guess my little girl couldent wait and was born on the 29th of Dec

so 2017 is going to be alot of sleepless nights and lots of coffee as for renx I have some tutorials coming I just need to finish the last one and render them all... I mighr even add some more to the renx essentials series 

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
15 hours ago, kenz3001 said:

Congrats Kenz! :D

Edited by TK0104
  • Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
17 hours ago, Ryz said:

Congratz Kenz indeed! When is she going to play Ren-X :P

She dont need to play it she is in it ... Sakura ! (yes my little girls name is Sakura but not coz of ren lol my wife picked the name a long time ago "like i had a choice in the name lol phhhhh")

but this thread is not about me and my goings on ... whats happening in 2017 for all you lot ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...