[Poll] Bring Back Side-arm Replacements! [CLOSED]

TK0104

[Poll] Bring Back Side-arm Replacements! [CLOSED]  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss the Side-arm function?

• Yes, Bring it back!!!!
    • No, go away with that stupid function!!!!
    • I like it very much, but I think it's not a good idea....
  2. 2. Should Side-arm's be re-added?

• Yes, God yes!!!!
    • No, not at all!!
  3. 3. If Side-Arm's shouldn't be re-added, should Tiberium Auto Rifle and Tiberium Flechette Rifle return in a different way?

• Yes, I love those guns!!!!
    • No, then don't do it....

This poll is closed to new votes

• Totem Arts Staff

Yo,

So I play this game since Beta 3 and I liked the side-arms a lot. After the release of 5.1, I didn't like all those changes at all. I loved it to choose your weapons for your advantage. It was a good idea of the original Devs. I still miss them.

Now I also know the negative points about this, but I think we never had to remove them. I think we had to reduce the weapon damage instead of just removing it.

So I want to try to convince the Devs to re-add this function because the silo will be more important again. It only gives you 1 extra credit, nothing special about it. If the weapons are back, it will be much better.

Think about it, and leave your thoughts here.....

Edited by ThommyK0104

• Totem Arts Staff

@KrypTheBearPurchable Sidearms of course :)

Maybe we can do it for some infantry classes (Not for: SBH/Patch, Tech/Hottie, LCG, Mendoza/Mobius)

- SBH: He is stealth cloaked so he don't need it

- Patch: has Powerful Tactical Rifle with Grenade Launcher

- Tech/Hottie: Too easy to sneak

- LCG: Too powerful LaserChainGun

- Doza: He has a Tib Auto Rifle and Flechette in 1 gun!!!

- Mobius: He has an effective weapon

Edited by ThommyK0104

Purchaseable sidearms been removed for a very good reason. So no. I dont want univeral charaters running around anymore. I think youforgot about SBHs with tiberiu smg/carbine or the mot universal and the most cotst effective character: adv. engineer. I got creeps on my skin everytime I tahnk of it.

If it's gonna return, no chemical side arms. Something like the Heavy Pistol would be good as long as it doesn't feel like a primary weapon like the carbine  AND they cost credits. I really dislike when you get free heavy pistols as snipers/adv engineers or a free carbine as gunners/ramjet snipers. Technician with a heavy pistol is just wrong since he is a maintainence unit so at least force them to pay extra to get it, but not having the sidearm like a primary weapon.

• Like 1