[Map] DM-M01 (Rescue and Rebritation)

TK0104

• Totem Arts Staff

UPDATE 10-12-2015

I did some work on the GDI Power Plant exterior. I scaled the Power Plant bigger and added some new-made meshes and a ladder like in the Renegade Campaign. The made meshes contains regular materials that are used for GDI structures. And they all have LOD's with diffrent materials like all the buildings have.

nowip.jpg.cbbcb1b85784a41f6ba5c7eac5d97f0c.jpg

57c9ee9b3f294_PPBack.png.c64913e26c82d9781675a245a9b2958d.png

• Totem Arts Staff

To note : The exterior mesh possesses the collision of the interior as well, you might be able to get around it using collide complex, which might or might not decrease performance (the complex collision of the buildings already sort-of broke the rule already anyways)

• Totem Arts Staff
Super-Kh":25ehwtpz]I thought you were working on city ? FINISH CITEEEEEEEEEEH

Well there are some weird problems with the lighting. When I build lights, the results are disappointing. The tunnels are ignoring the lights (every kind (pointlight, spotlight, skylight, domaindirectional light). Same problem with the helipad i use in the background of the bases. So someone else has to look at it cause I have no idea whats going on

And I said this a lot of times. I'm bad in making new meshes (like the overpass). So I'm still waiting on a reply

• Totem Arts Staff
CNC City flying takes a lot of time and modelling, especially the custom meshes are a pain. I might look into this in the future with my current modeling artist. But I first have to finish CS and have it playable..

You heard the man Super-Kh :D

And I was thinking what the problem could be with the dark tunnels. Right now I don't built lights on production, just on preview. Gonna try to built lights on production (fingers crossed)

---EDIT---

It works. Well a bit. The crates i putted in the tunnels got some lights. I'm gonna remove the reverb volumes and see what happens