CNC-Chasm

Handepsilon

• Totem Arts Staff

DOWNLOAD LINK

Beta 1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6yEH_ ... sp=sharing

XV6S1Xg.jpg

Chasm is a Walls/Canyon-scenery map set on high cliff. Both bases are connected with at least 7 ways, 2 of which are infantry only, another 2 are mainly vehicles, and another 3 are for infantries, but accessible by vehicles with huge risk.

Base has one entrance only without back door (atm, there isn't any plan about another entrance yet). Each bases only has 3 main buildings. The field is separated by cliff with deep chasm below.

V9Ozz5b.jpg

Upon entering the field, there will be 4 planks of wood forming small bridge driveable with humvee or buggy. However, the 2 planks, each holding up the bridge from either side, are not stable enough to hold it for long, so it's advised to leave it for infantry only, unless one is to remove the path by weighting it with vehicles. Next to it is narrow passage way, also accessible by smaller vehicles only, and several kind of smaller tanks, but it's very likely for them to drop down the cliff before making it to the other side.

Taking a bit longer path to the other side, there will be wide plank for Mammoth to drive, with a bunker guarding each side. rocks are placed as a stabilizer, but will likely to fail once the plank's other end is weighted. Tanks can remove it and effectively remove the path and if timed well, can annihilate a reckless rush with one swoop.

A safer way will be through the tiberium field and the pass next to it. Tanks can pass the tiberium field while infantry can go to the forked pass. Bear in mind that the pass has a higher position enough to strike the tanks below.

Next to the tiberium path is a long cliff path circling the cliff on the upper ground, usually lucky tanks will land here suppose they fell from the upper ground. This path is relatively risky to be used as main route, but infantries and tanks that fell might be saved by this path from falling to the endless chasm below

Notice :

1. Physics-based bridges and rocks might jitter in online play

2. Harvester might still derp, but recent test seem to show good result

• Totem Arts Staff

It was much more complex back then, so complex that the bridge was near unbreakable because the support plank can't be pushed away, lol

BTW, tiberium floated because.... well, I kinda try to fix the flickering terrain and raised all the terrain. so yeah. will fix later

• Totem Arts Staff

- Tiberium is at tiberium field is flying

Read above post

BTW, tiberium floated because.... well, I kinda try to fix the flickering terrain and raised all the terrain. so yeah. will fix later

- A bot bought an orca!!! But I can't buy air units

Ah, right. Forgot that detail

Will also try to fix C130 clipping through Refinery

• Totem Arts Staff

- Tiberium is at tiberium field is flying

Read above post

- A bot bought an orca!!! But I can't buy air units

Ah, right. Forgot that detail

Will also try to fix C130 clipping through Refinery

Sorry. I didn't readed that post