WTF ION N NUCK WAY BIGGER...

Saslt

As anoying this might be, the rock at the entrance to the tunnels on Field provides cover for both teams. Regretfully, it's close enough for nukes, then again, you didnt have me for being a designated defender :P I usually defend that tunnel throughout the entire game when I'm on GDI.

No Nod gets a beacon off on my watch!

• Totem Arts Staff
As anoying this might be, the rock at the entrance to the tunnels on Field provides cover for both teams. Regretfully, it's close enough for nukes, then again, you didnt have me for being a designated defender :P I usually defend that tunnel throughout the entire game when I'm on GDI.

Lemme guess, you park an APC over there

Never experience such thing, but it seemed quite broken IMO

• Totem Arts Staff

Don't need to park an APC anywhere. Literally just having traffic back there is usually enough to stop most nonsense, unless it's a group of people.

Also, 'the mouth of the cave' can be A LOT of things. If it was behind that rock by the Bar then that's perfectly normal.

Lemme guess, you park an APC over there

Never experience such thing, but it seemed quite broken IMO

parking an APC over there is the worst you could do when some nuker comes along and hides behind that rock. Some bullets don't stop rushers, carefully placed proxies will, not those proxies in plain sight but those around corners. They kill more than you'd think and are often far better than those in plain sight. You cannot avoid that which you cannot see.

I find that people parking an APC there or shooting tank shells or MLRS missiles there to be anoying. They hinder my visibility in that cave thus hampering my tunnel defense skills.

I use 12-20 proxies to defend against bar/ref nuke-rushers and usually hear boinks when I'm rearming.

• Totem Arts Staff

You don't park APC on the mouth of the cave. You hump the barracks to allow you to shoot the insides deeper and *mostly* take care of the ones behind the rock.

I find that the sight is already intimidating that rarely people tried to go behind the rock and instead waste their time on the APC. Of course, there are those who did get past me, but usually they're still at APC's line of fire or AGT's