10 days till Black Dawn!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait! And Fobby no one is intending to complain, this is just like any anticipated game release. It's so close we can almost taste it and waiting is almost unbearable. Take that as a compliment! You and your team have my full appreciation.

if you give me a download link i can also make some mirrors wherever you want, got fast internet :D

If you mean mirrors like RapidShare, those would take far too long and are annoying too. If you want to contribute, seed the torrent :) .

As for EU it should be fine with 4 of these (it's actually 1gbit each):

1735455291.png

1735466611.png

I even got up earlier just to download Black Dawn... Now I have to wait for the morning to come somewhere around Canada (assuming Fobby will put it up and his profile is correct)

So did I, but I don't see the issue. Unless my EST<->UTC is way of, time is currently 5 in the morning there.

Considering you, and everyone else, has patiently waited for way longer time than this for these awesome guys to finish their work, I do not realise why, nor do I find it nice that people are now complaining about waiting a few hours.

Feel free to request a refund...

:D