a1h

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (xlucidx @ Sep 30 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There would be even more but I can't seem to convince anyone to buy UT3 even when it's dirt cheap and thus they have no interest in the mod. :( [/b]

Ha! I convinced a friend of mine to buy UT3 and dl the mod (although his comp isn't that new and UT3 only works good on lowest settings..) as soon as it's available to play a few games with/against me :D

Yay for me I guess and .. i'll keep on waiting :-)

QUOTE (JeepRubi @ Sep 30 2009, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Idk why everyone is waiting, we meant september 30th 2010, you people assume too much. ;) [/b]

"Good morning, this is the 8 o clock news. We open with a horror story today as hundreds of reports are coming in of people killing themselves. Authorities do not yet know if all suicides are related but do not rule it out, given almost all of them occurred on September 30th. A common factor of all victims was a video game called Renegade X. While authorities are not prepared to state this was indeed the motive, Jack Thompson has already put out a press conference in which he states "it should be illegal for game developers to distribute news about release dates, as young minds can clearly not handle the stress of waiting.". More on the story as it develops."

:P

QUOTE (TigerXtrm @ Sep 30 2009, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Good morning, this is the 8 o clock news. We open with a horror story today as hundreds of reports are coming in of people killing themselves. Authorities do not yet know if all suicides are related but do not rule it out, given almost all of them occurred on September 30th. A common factor of all victims was a video game called Renegade X. While authorities are not prepared to state this was indeed the motive, Jack Thompson has already put out a press conference in which he states "it should be illegal for game developers to distribute news about release dates, as young minds can clearly not handle the stress of waiting.". More on the story as it develops."

:P[/b]

lmao!!

QUOTE (TigerXtrm @ Sep 30 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm loving how all the waiting forum members are slowing down the entire forum. Or could that be due to upload traffic to the server? Hmmmm :lol: .[/b]

0_0 Its prob been uploaded already they are prob just creating a release splash for the website and announcement on moddb.

QUOTE (TigerXtrm @ Sep 30 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm loving how all the waiting forum members are slowing down the entire forum. Or could that be due to upload traffic to the server? Hmmmm :lol: .[/b]

Get used to it. When something is popular and is about to get released, the sites are ALWAYS hammered.
Equivalent of a DDoS attack! :(

QUOTE (toolkiks @ Sep 30 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I felt the original Ren was comfortably paced. You had time to think. UT3 CTF or DM, it's do or die.[/b]

From what I played being Deathmatch mode, It was alot of jumping around shooting rockets which isn't my type of game ; too much rocket launcher/flak cannon useage, but oh well this is is C&C mode should be a little slower I guess :)

Beta Tester here....

Just to let you guys know i'm a heavy unreal player and love the fast paced action of unreal. But i will tell you that RenX isn't as fast paced as regular unreal is. So dont' freak out and think that it's a do or die game as mentioned in the above posts.

O yeah, ummm jeep is prolly now dead in a ditch somewhere by now, lol

QUOTE (DrummerX @ Sep 30 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beta Tester here....

Just to let you guys know i'm a heavy unreal player and love the fast paced action of unreal. But i will tell you that RenX isn't as fast paced as regular unreal is. So dont' freak out and think that it's a do or die game as mentioned in the above posts.

O yeah, ummm jeep is prolly now dead in a ditch somewhere by now, lol[/b]

Cool!

I played Hourglass yesterday on the UK server, exactly the same speed as normal renegade. Although it seems slower due to the huge size of the maps and detail added, it takes about the same time to travel. We cheated a bit by using UT3's hoverboard though! :lol:

He's probably searching for Rubies. <_< (BAD JOKE I KNOW :huh :)