a1h

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (TigerXtrm @ Sep 30 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Good morning, this is the 8 o clock news. We open with a horror story today as hundreds of reports are coming in of people killing themselves. Authorities do not yet know if all suicides are related but do not rule it out, given almost all of them occurred on September 30th. A common factor of all victims was a video game called Renegade X. While authorities are not prepared to state this was indeed the motive, Jack Thompson has already put out a press conference in which he states "it should be illegal for game developers to distribute news about release dates, as young minds can clearly not handle the stress of waiting.". More on the story as it develops."

:P[/b]

SO ITS ALRDY STARTED!!! NOOOOES!

QUOTE (Evilsage @ Sep 30 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
prolly a lil longer than 5 min, they gotta try and get the servers stable while all the impatient people keep trying to log onto them who already found the beta lol[/b]

Yeah, so everyone who downloaded early? It's all their fault. I say temp-bannination for not waiting.

*ahem*
*minimizes download window*

I'm playing the April Fool's video on repeat until it releases.

QUOTE (wilycoldcuts @ Sep 30 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, so everyone who downloaded early? It's all their fault. I say temp-bannination for not waiting.

*ahem*
*minimizes download window*

I'm playing the April Fool's video on repeat until it releases.[/b]

well download should be ok, it's just fileplanet that will suffer for that, just don't log in to Ren yet lol

• 9 months later...