Stats i would like to see...

isupreme

1. Maps played today   ie: how often each got used.

2. GDI wins / Nod wins  !!!      This would be awesome to see.

3. Each map win/loss  for gdi/nod  ?   Ive seen some stats thrown around but... daily count would be fun.

4.Which maps get a successful revote?   ie: which maps get voted in and then voted OUT.

5. It would tickle my Renx funny bone to see what vehicles and character got used and to what end.

6.  How donations are going.

7. Player counts per day.

8. Ongoing average time of gameplay.

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

All of these stats are collected every match by the game (only applies to actual servers, single player doesnt count)

"data": {
		"gameId": "27asa55d-af17-11e8-892c-70sbcba9787c",
		"serverName": "Renegade X Server",
		"serverIP": "None",
		"winner": "gdi",
		"team1Name": "gdi",
		"team2Name": "nod",
		"team1Score": "1001",
		"team2Score": "500",
		"team1Players": "10",
		"team2Players": "8",
		"winMethod": "score",
		"map": "My Map",
		"gameName": "renegadeX",
		"startTime": "2018-09-02 21:17:52",
		"endTime": "2018-09-02 21:24:46",
		"lastUpdated": "2018-09-02 21:24:46"
	}

It would be trivial to be able to visualize it if a little work is put in. I also created a live graph/stats page that tracked server count, player count globally, and on a per-server basis, on my own servers, more stats. (gdi/nod inf count, mine count, cp count, building count, vp per team, credits per team, etc).

It is possible to integrate these into this website or onto it's own page. Couldn't tell you about the other stats, from what I know, this is all that is collected.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, isupreme said:

5. It would tickle my Renx funny bone to see what vehicles and character got used and to what end.

I would also be very interested in this, especially per map. I can't imagine how often I've bought a light tank in field, lost it, hopped back to base and got another one :D

If this data was available in a raw database, I'd love to play around with it in Power BI or something. 

• Totem Arts Staff
On 9/26/2021 at 4:11 AM, Atomsk said:

I would also be very interested in this, especially per map. I can't imagine how often I've bought a light tank in field, lost it, hopped back to base and got another one :D

If this data was available in a raw database, I'd love to play around with it in Power BI or something. 

Technically there is already data available, if you can parse the rcon logs or parse irc logs, but there is limited information available from those still