HUD elements not scaling

roweboat

• Totem Arts Staff

Hi @Handepsilon; I know you're already very busy, but I'm wondering if you'd be able to look into this. Most HUD elements have been adjusted to scale properly with any resolution (yay!), but some still do not.

Beyond resolutions of 1920x1080, elements such as enemy markers & player names, become so small to the point of not readable. I, for example like to play at 3840x2160, but can't for PUGs, since those HUD elements are vital for commanding.

Also, it would be fantastic if the donation menu was like... double in size. is there any way to sort it alphabetically? It's difficult to find a player name quickly in the menu.SS1.thumb.png.8aa06f0d270cbb5b68aa6637ae0fbb6a.png

SS2.png

On 8/28/2021 at 6:09 AM, roweboat said:

Hi @Handepsilon; I know you're already very busy, but I'm wondering if you'd be able to look into this. Most HUD elements have been adjusted to scale properly with any resolution (yay!), but some still do not.

Beyond resolutions of 1920x1080, elements such as enemy markers & player names, become so small to the point of not readable. I, for example like to play at 3840x2160, but can't for PUGs, since those HUD elements are vital for commanding.

Also, it would be fantastic if the donation menu was like... double in size. is there any way to sort it alphabetically? It's difficult to find a player name quickly in the menu.SS1.thumb.png.8aa06f0d270cbb5b68aa6637ae0fbb6a.png

SS2.png

Get bigger glasses noob