Will Firestorm be always Go! Go! go! or like Renegade X, have some chill.

isupreme

I must admit that one of the aspects of Renegade X that I enjoy, is the social.    Sure its fun to shoot,rush and be dominant!   But there is also that part of the game that allows for messaging and joking and !noob and questions and answers, along with a healthy dose of watching all the action and looking for opportunities and considering strategies.

How will Firestorm allow enough chill to enable socializing?

In Renegade X we have various times to socialize:   The time between games. The time during stalemates and slow action.  Helping the team by AFK repairs.   Helping the team by simply supporting with REPs by engineers. etc.

Will Firestorm include such opportunities for chill social interaction?

One of the features that makes Renegade X  unique/special/one-of-a-kind is the intensity of action combined with the free and open communications both global and  team.   Why does RenX pull this off?     I would suggest it is the balance of essential battle chat and the human need for interaction.   RenX has magically achieved this.

How will Firestorm match Renegade X for Action + Human Interaction = Fun?

Edited by isupreme
i had to
  • Like 1

Setup a Forgotten outpost and turn it into a tequila bar, place it somewhere on each map and designate it a neutral zone where weapons are inactive. I think public games will be where people play about and experiment, use text chat more or have public discord channels and PUG games will be more serious and competitive and depend upon pre and post game chat and warm ups etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah, I was thinking the same.  Maybe set up a football pitch on Field, so that we could have a little Nod vs GDI scrimmage when we grow weary from battle.  

It would also make sense to bring beer and munchies, too.  🍻 🥨

If the weather holds out, we could have a lawn fete, and invite Frank Klepacki and the Tiberian Sons to jam out.  🎶🎶🎶

• Haha 2