little improving

Dagama

My idea to add counter on airstrike screen into the purchase menu. That can fix situations when players begin to use airstrikes during the public games with many people and buy too much, airstrikes become useless and balance between two teams crashes because it eating all players' credits. There must be a way to control the number of purchased airstrikes of the team, I think.
                                                                                                                  - with love from Dagama

• Like 2

I agree, airstrikes become spammy on certain maps like Crash Site and Islands. The cool down timer could be increased...

Would also add, would be nice if there was some sort of check that prevents two people from trying to place an airstrike at the same time, only for one to get denied after the bar is filled, often results in in an expensive and frustrating death for one of the players as it's one of the most vulnerable things to do in the game with a laser sight going back to the player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea, checking of two uses at the same time to prevent it and counter that shows your mates how many airstrikes have your team now may take a chance for losing team to correct situation on the battlefield in their favor

Edited by Dagama
  • Like 1