How do I change to default GDI skin

Black

• Totem Arts Staff

You won't really be able to make any customizations using the skirmish menu when using this, however you can vote in using CTRL+V and then the hotkey for adding bots. To use this, place the Rx_DVS.u file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\UDKGame\CookedPC\

Once you're ingame at the main menu, press F5 then type open CNC-Field?Mutator=Rx_DVS.Rx_DVS

Obviously you can replace Field with whatever map you want to play.

Thank you both for your help, especially Sakura! It’s very kind of you to assist me with my problem. This is kind of embarrassing, I’m sorry but is there an easier way to do this? I would like to have the default color skins for GDI/NOD on every map without going into command prompt 

• Totem Arts Staff
On 10/15/2020 at 11:32 PM, Black said:

Thank you both for your help, especially Sakura! It’s very kind of you to assist me with my problem. This is kind of embarrassing, I’m sorry but is there an easier way to do this? I would like to have the default color skins for GDI/NOD on every map without going into command prompt 

Any change I could make would result in your game being broken for multiplayer unless you revert the changes or reset the game via the launcher