Destroyed Weapons Factory still builds Harvesters

Supramarine

Hello, I'm pretty new here so I don't know if this is a bug or intended, but when I was playing some bot matches I noticed that a destroyed GDI Weapons Factory can still rebuild Harvesters, while a destroyed Nod Airstrip can't.

Edited by Supramarine
  • Thanks 1

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey can you confirm it happens on multiple maps or on what map did you notice this issue?

UPDATE: It seems like it already has been fixed a few hours after the patch went live. I hope we push another hot-fix patch out to address more issues

4 hours ago, TK0104 said:

Check my previous post again, small update

Thank you, I didn't notice it, I went directly into the game after I wrote my reply.

EDIT: I looked at the patch notes, but I'm not sure this is the same bug, I could still replicate the bug on any map I played, it even happens on maps that have no team silos and only affects the GDI side.

While I was testing if it happens I noticed a few other minor bugs:

1. On the map 'Toxicity' one of the lamps on the eastern part of the Nod base is floating mid-air.

2. If you Right-click when using the Repair Gun, and then enter and exit a vehicle, the repair beam effect will appear, but it will be stuck to the location where you last used it.

20200815232247_1.jpg

20200815232212_1.jpg

Edited by Supramarine

• Totem Arts Staff

@Madkill40 This seems like an issue for you to fix :)

13 hours ago, Supramarine said:

On the map 'Toxicity' one of the lamps on the eastern part of the Nod base is floating mid-air

I believe that repair gun issue might've been there for a long time. Does firing and/or swapping weapons fix it?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TK0104 said:

I believe that repair gun issue might've been there for a long time. Does firing and/or swapping weapons fix it?

Firing with the Left mouse button fixes it temporarily (alt fire with Right mouse button doesn't), but the beam will still reappear the next time you enter and exit a vehicle. Tried switching weapons but the beam comes back as soon as I switch back to the repair gun.

Edited by Supramarine
tested if switching weapons works

• Totem Arts Staff

The Weapons Factory and Harvester bug is related to the other topic that states about the broken GDI airdrop. As I've said, it was unfortunately my derp breaking the whole system while trying to overhaul the things for a better support on our future project. I deeply apologize for that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Handepsilon said:

The Weapons Factory and Harvester bug is related to the other topic that states about the broken GDI airdrop. As I've said, it was unfortunately my derp breaking the whole system while trying to overhaul the things for a better support on our future project. I deeply apologize for that.

No need to apologize, and thanks for clarifying the bug, I'm gonna take a look at the airdrop bug thread now.