Few questions

Kiwhite

• Totem Arts Staff

Active times are usually 12pm-7pm EST on weekdays, and 10pm-8pm EST on weekends. Players on weekdays usually range from 40-64 during prime time, which is about that 3-6pm EST range. We also host Pick Up Games on the weekends on our Discord server, https://discord.gg/RenegadeX

Sometimes there is a server up, I made a sniper server mutator but I haven't set it up on a server.

Yes, you can see it using this tool.

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
2 hours ago, Kiwhite said:

It’s crazy seeing some Rene action in 2020, might try to play on both renegade x and old ren this weekend. I’m guessing not enough people to actually do some clan wars though

I dont believe clans really exist in any capacity in OldRen anymore. The tags are there, but wars are few and far between. 

The closest thing to competitive in RenX are Pickup Games that are held every Saturday and Sunday, and usually attract 40-50 players, all using voice chat with dedicated commanders and whatnot

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2020 at 5:26 AM, Kiwhite said:

1. Is there a lot of activity on the servers? People still play? Clans? Clan wars? 

2. Is there servers dedicated to sniping? Did free aim make it back in to renegade?

3. does anyone still play old ren online?

hi :)
late reply but only to notice you there are a dedicated sniper server, hosted by Try-Out (Statler88) 
it's called.. "T.-O. Sniper server" if i'm right