Should i play it?

Gaby3142

Yes.

This game is slowly but steadily developing into something more and more exciting.

Devs are working their asses off to bring you a fantastic experience.
This company actually listens to their community.

If you don't want to play right now then surely give it a whir at the end of Q4 2020.

Also I do think it helps to be a C&C lover to like RenX.

• Totem Arts Staff
On 3/7/2020 at 12:55 PM, Gaby3142 said:

Just tell me ur opinion.....

(I played before, i stopped for while. But want to know opinion about it and how game change)

more detailed answer: Yes, because the game is constantly improving (minus bugs that always pop up when things are changed). It's worth learning to understand the team play mechanics because when they gel correctly, it is an extremely satisfying experience =D

When it comes to online shooters one must ask themselfes, will i be forced to shoot children?
NO! I dont have to shoot children in Renegade X.
No developers pandering to a generation that can't aim yet. No adult streamers acting high and mighty while earning a living shooting children on screen.
Damn posers...

Seriously though, depends on what kind of experience you are looking for.
Renegade X manages to have that fine balance where dying isnt a big deal yet is significant enough to be worth avoiding.
I dont get punished for trying and failing, i respawn, which means i actually get more gameplay out of the game.
Thats a major deal to me, a game shouldn't discourage players from taking engagements by making them wait if they screw up, nor should it ever encourage players to stand still in a firefight or have them hide waiting for an autoheal to kick in, that's not realism or progress in terms of gaming.

For shooters i consider the skill ceiling to be the content, how good can i get and how many near impossible feats can i master.
I think Renegade X has alot of content, many vehicles, guns and playstyles to master with little to no RNG at all except no scope spread for snipers and crates.

I dont think you will find a player here that thinks the game is bad or that you shouldnt play it.

Edited by Syntharn
bhlarrgh

• 4 months later...
On 3/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Gaby3142 said:

Just tell me ur opinion.....

(I played before, i stopped for while. But want to know opinion about it and how game change)

I played it and see no reason not to. Gameplay's decent, community fun, and devs do their job right community and tech wise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...