FPI Bad

Tytonium

Horrible lag that is seemingly completely random. Some days fine, other days you will be running across the field for 20 seconds before you are teleported 50 feet in the other direction and you think you just had an aneurysm. 

Some mods kick people and threaten bans for saying bad words as if they are truly offended.

Matches usually bad nowadays and end before they really begin most of the time.

When we finally do have a round that is quite interesting and both teams are really going at it, it crashes. As if the server is sentient and decided that nothing fun is allowed. This also might kill the server for the day.

Finally to add insult to crashing, the server resets to Under, so you get to enjoy a match of Under's ũ̴͕̔̓͑n̶̦͖̜̘̺̤͆͂̐͒͝͠ǐ̸̬̠̹̻̍q̵̡͓͇̘̒͜u̸̢̨̬̣̯̳͆̓̈́̃̃͝è̵̙̌̈́ gameplay if you want to stick around.

Why do we still play on it? We have two better choices.

Incoming ban

20200127164148_1.thumb.jpg.3a1d05b02590716b81a9ac7db1949dbf.jpg

Can you blame me for bitching? So tired of good matches like this being deleted from existence.

Edited by Tytonium
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Some mods kick people and threaten bans for saying bad words as if they are truly offended.

Would you care to shed some light as to who is doing the "kicking & threating" bans for saying bad words? This is the first time i have ever heard of this. 

Matches usually bad nowadays and end before they really begin most of the time.

Not sure i am picking this up correctly, are you just saying in general matches end too soon?

When we finally do have a round that is quite interesting and both teams are really going at it, it crashes. As if the server is sentient and decided that nothing fun is allowed. This also might kill the server for the day.

I don't think you fully understand what happens with running servers with renx? We don't just decide to randomly crash a map, MapCrashing is not FPI blame. I have seen other servers crash a few times, but it seems it's always directed down to our fault at fpi? like we're the scapegoat. 

The map that recently crashed "Artic" has to my knowledge now been removed from maprotation until the fix is made (or is in process of being removed)

26 minutes ago, Tytonium said:

Finally to add insult to crashing, the server resets to Under, so you get to enjoy a match of Under's ũ̴͕̔̓͑n̶̦͖̜̘̺̤͆͂̐͒͝͠ǐ̸̬̠̹̻̍q̵̡͓͇̘̒͜u̸̢̨̬̣̯̳͆̓̈́̃̃͝è̵̙̌̈́ gameplay if you want to stick around.

Why do we still play on it? We have two better choices.

Incoming ban

I believe @HIHIHI did a map change vote soon as the server came back online. (Server was supposed to restart on crash with a random map. however it was not implemented. 

I am not sure where you going with this incoming ban malarky? 

Your always welcome to message any admin with FPI on any discord

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, AngryyyDaveee said:

Would you care to shed some light as to who is doing the "kicking & threating" bans for saying bad words? This is the first time i have ever heard of this. 

Not sure i am picking this up correctly, are you just saying in general matches end too soon?

I don't think you fully understand what happens with running servers with renx? We don't just decide to randomly crash a map, MapCrashing is not FPI blame. I have seen other servers crash a few times, but it seems it's always directed down to our fault at fpi? like we're the scapegoat. 

The map that recently crashed "Artic" has to my knowledge now been removed from maprotation until the fix is made (or is in process of being removed)

I believe @HIHIHI did a map change vote soon as the server came back online. (Server was supposed to restart on crash with a random map. however it was not implemented. 

I would refrain from taking anything personally Dave. No server is free from this kind of treatment, but yes while It is true that all servers can have a bad time, I cannot blame people for complaining about it when it does happen. You have to respect the frustration it causes the players here.

I ain't taking it personally @euan-missile i am just at a complete lost, as this is the first time i have ever heard of the kicking and threatening, to my knowledge we've never received any alerts for this matter, if these have been missed if anyone has proof of this then feel free to contact me directly and i will deal with it accordingly. 

I also do not blame people for being  frustrated with crashes, it would crack my tits in as well. but for users to constantly direct all the blame to FPI intentionally doing it is farcical. 

Update: The map in question was Artic (which i have heard map-maker is unavailable due to other commitments) so for the time being i believe we're currently in process if it's not already done removing it from map rotation/. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, AngryyyDaveee said:

Saintpepe did this to badass_cookie for saying "really nigga" after Shpetim killed him during a game of lakeside-winter. A totally normal response to being killed by a Shpe.

5 minutes ago, AngryyyDaveee said:

Really, the unbalance of matches has been a major downside to this game for a while. But it seems to me that pretty much any game that does actually get interesting at some point dies on FPI compared to CT or Memezone (all noobs). Almost always during a rush at the most critical moment of the match.

7 minutes ago, AngryyyDaveee said:

I have few memories of CT or memezone crashing, at least to the extent FPI seems to, which is can happen multiple times a day. The one time memezone crashed for me was when the server decided to spontaneously update, so not a crash. I don't know the inner workings of RenX of course, but I mean the crashes have been going on for an eternity at this point and it is a valid criticism.

12 minutes ago, AngryyyDaveee said:

One more amazing map deleted from the roster to be put into purgatory. More field for us.

18 minutes ago, AngryyyDaveee said:

I̵̢̻̗̙̪̲̲͎̗̩̗̩̣̻͙̊ ̶̺͈͉̈̈͌͆w̴̯͙̹̳̼̜͚̿͒̓̑́́͐̊͠i̵͎͎̬̯̰̭͓̱̳͖̝̋̽̉́̅̉̓̅̐̓̃͜͠͝ͅļ̷̯̰͓̬̮̈́̀̉̆̌̏́̚ļ̵̢͇̲̮̒͌̃̈́̂͂͊͊̈̈̚͘ ̶̨̡̺̗̯͆̔͝ń̶̻͖̦̙͆̈̈́̅̕͝͠͝o̶̦̙̥̞͎̜͇̪̲̳̹͓̝̩̱͗̄̒̄̚t̵͈͎̗̝̻̞̪͕̜̦̥̙̋̍͜ ̶̱͈͂̽͊̇͐̌̌̉̅͘͘͝͝b̴̛̫̳͈͖̻͎̑̽̒̑̀̊̀́̽̊͘͝͝͝ë̷̢̢̤͔̞̼̜̺͍̰̖̰̝́̔́̑̑̾́͝ ̵̹̫̜̮̝͇̕t̶͈̽̓́̈h̸̢̧̼̖̥͎͖͖̬̣̳̣͉̳͌̃é̵̛̠͚̥̣͍̖ ̸̱̙̗̘̐̔́̑́̊f̸̝̙̟͓͌̆̾̌̋̎̐̀i̴͚̤͔͂̿̓̍̉̎͘r̷̢̗͈͔̤͙̙̯͉̗͓̗̤̽̚ͅs̵̢̧̡̛͕͔̫̯̭̖̗̈̓̃̄̎̚͜͝t̶̛̠̼̦̞͎̟̫̜̺͔͖̞̐̎͂̐͌͂̚̕̚͜͝͝ͅ ̶̨̰̖̠̱͇̼͉̳̩̝̟͔̦̃̔̒̃̄͂̃̚n̷̨̢̜̣̟̯̭͈̼͆͗̔̋̽ǫ̵̡͐̎̿̚͝ṛ̸̛̠̏̾̓̆̋̀̽͛̑̕ ̴̢̢̡͈͎͙̦͇̫͚͉͓̤͓̞̔ṫ̴͔͔̤̙̗̘̯͙̯̠̐̂̂̓̿̐̓̓̐͋̎̔͜ͅḩ̶̲͍̼̖͈̬͙̙̞͎̱̙̤͂̈́̐̈͛̔̂̕e̸̪̖̣̬̲̥͋̓̌̐̂̓͊̿͐̕͝͝ ̴̡̰̻̥̤͚͙̦̙̭̖͙̹͊͐͒̓̐͐̅͒̐̀̾̓̌͘ͅͅl̵̰̳̲͍̬͉̦̮̉̀́̍͛͊̈̐͝å̸̙̠͍̩̤̙̻̗̣͎͕̑͑̒̆ṣ̶̱̻̖̠͇̗̮̱̝̗̓̈̾͛͌͛̀͝͝ͅt̷͕͈̓͊͊̈́͗̀̈́̽̉͠ ̴̹̬̭͇͙͍̳͖͐̒p̸̜̘̳̲̫̙̟̫̰̼͚̱̖͔̂̅̈́͜é̵̳ŗ̴̢̳̟͉̠̒̀͊͛̋̈́͌̎́̊́͊̊͛ͅş̶̧̝͕̯̱͈̬̦̲̝̗̩͉͍̄͒͊̾̐̈́͋̚͝͝ő̵̲̮̝͉͙̈́͗̈́͜n̴̢̡̧̞͙͉͋͆̒ͅ ̴̰̙̟͚̜̭̤͓͌y̷̧̝̠̟̣͉̭͚̱͖̯͒̅͆̐̎̀̿̈̈́̽̕͝ö̷͈̩̤͖̺̹̯͙̥̠͚̺́̑̒̏̎͋̾͌̏̈́̈̒̀̅͜ͅṳ̸̧̝̝̼̰͖̰̀͊̈́̋̔͑̈́̀̾͆̃̆͝ ̷̯̞̞̩̲̯͓̍͠h̵͇̲̭̗̞̉̊̅̒̽̄ą̷̭̺͍̪̰̳̖̺̉̿̂͒͂̒̍͜͠v̸̧͖͇͉͎̙̪̭͔́̀̀̅̀͂̃̓̊̏̕͠e̸̡̝̤̦̥̘̣̖̻̺̠̫̩̾̃̄̆̕͜ ̵̧̻̥̪̙̉s̴̜͆͂̓̕i̷̛̬̼̾́͆͒́͗̌̔̀͠͝͝͠l̸̢̘̪̭̱͗ę̸̼̼͖͚͍͌̓̅̅͝n̵͚̺̲̝͖͖̙̞̟͕͌̌̏c̵̢̡̻̬̝̠̤͔̩̜̙̟͖̙̎́ȇ̷̢͇̫̗̣̮͙͓̣̩̄̽̋͂̉́̂͂͆̋̈́ḑ̴͈̘̀̐͛̓͝͠ͅ ̸͈̫̯͙̻̪̥̺̲̮̔̒̂̽̄͒́̀̕ͅͅw̵̡̫̲͍̠̝̫̫̼̮͇͆͑͆̽̒̽͆͛͌̂̓ͅȋ̵̭̙̪͖͔͚̮̈́͌͒̄̿̄̈̓̄̍͝t̴͓͎͔̲̤̤̹͉̩͓̖̞̬͚̯͛̆̈́̋̂̀h̷̢͇̼̗͖̖͖̰͚̩̗͊̔̆̆̎́͐̉̆̋͘͝͠ ̶͇̪̪̻̻̰͇̟̓̅̉̋̾̔̾̀͌y̷̠̌̊̇͋̐̋͑͂̒̊ͅǫ̷̡̡̟̦̩̈́̀͌̒̊̇̃̍͛̌̓̚ư̸̥̪͕̼͉̦̳͈͈͓̭̮͚̏̾͑̉̋̎͝͝r̷̛̥̤̬̯͇̮̎̓̈́̽̓̽́͌͘͝͠ ̸̢̛͖̪̱̤͍̬̖͈͕̭͐̽̍͂̅̿͘͜͝͝i̵̪̬̤̠̙̐̅̌͌̍́̓͑͛̂̑̎m̷̲͖̻̼̜̤̭̖̺̪̊̄̌̿̊̈́͌͜m̶͒͝ͅe̴̛͈͋͐͐̾͊̓̅͛̕͝n̴̻̫͎͎͍̥̝̋̆̔͊̑̿͂̈́̏s̷͕̤͚̫̻͉̈́̈́̄̿ͅȇ̶̙͉̗̘̹͚͙̖͓͍̺͓̍͌͆͒̈́͠ ̴̡̡̼͓̖̩͈͚̹̙̯͎̌͒͜c̴̨̨̧̛͍̱͕̦̙̮̮̖̫̠̞͉̀̂̇̎͗̊̀͋̃̀̄̽͘͝ò̷̡̤̘͒͗̽̔̐̉̿̕r̴̨̟͒̔́̋r̴̠̺̈́̂̊̎̉̀͂̈́͘͝ͅư̷̢̫͔̳̙̖̅̆̓̾́́͗̎͘͝p̴͈͖̖̞͔̯͇̭̝̹͌̔̏̑̌̌̿̂̆͝͠ͅͅt̷̩͈̗̜͎͉̠̥̼͕͌̄̈́̎̊͑̒̚͠͝ p̴̢͈̰̾̐ǫ̷̧̱͓̻̽͊͐̔͐̾̔̓͛͌̋̏̚͝w̶̢̧͇̯̝͉̬̭̪͕͗̅͛̊̒͘ë̶̛̥̰̘͇̭͖̤̙͇̪͙̲̤̮̂͘͝ͅr̸̤͕̬̦̩̮̐̆̅̀̅s̸͚̗̻̩͈̹̝͉̈́͌̃̄

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

@Tytonium I respect your opinion and coming from someone who's done alot of statistical research with RenX, these claims are pretty broad and baseless.

Some of these concerns need more facts attached to them, and others are out of any 1 single server's control.

Edited by roweboat
  • Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
2 minutes ago, Tytonium said:

Saintpepe did this to badass_cookie for saying "really nigga" after Shpetim killed him during a game of lakeside-winter. A totally normal response to being killed by a Shpe.

Pretty sure that was because of the n-word.

1 minute ago, AngryyyDaveee said:

I ain't taking it personally @euan-missile i am just at a complete lost, as this is the first time i have ever heard of the kicking and threatening, to my knowledge we've never received any alerts for this matter, if these have been missed if anyone has proof of this then feel free to contact me directly and i will deal with it accordingly. 

I also do not blame people for being  frustrated with crashes, it would crack my tits in as well. but for users to constantly direct all the blame to FPI intentionally doing it is farcical. 

Update: The map in question was Artic (which i have heard map-maker is unavailable due to other commitments) so for the time being i believe we're currently in process if it's not already done removing it from map rotation/. 

Fair enough.
But as I said, it's not a personal attack against FPI specifically. People would say this exact kind of thing if any other server was crashing too, It's just the way it goes. 

Would be nice to keep Artic and have someone else update it though? 

3 minutes ago, ex_member said:

Look who is talking ! I doubt that the meaning of the word respect is familiar to you. 

Ah yes, aren't you the same the person who bullies people in game for using incorrect grammar or the numerous other low quality troll bait you use? and then get offended when you aren't treated with respect.

I told you before, those want respect, preach respect. Also please use your actual name schrott, you have nothing to be afraid of here.

2 minutes ago, roweboat said:

@Tytonium I respect your opinion and coming from someone who's done alot of statistical research with RenX, these claims are pretty broad and baseless.

Some of these concerns need more facts attached to them, and others are out of any 1 single server's control.

Should I take a screenshot and record the date and time of every crash this server has while also factoring into seeing if the match was within "balanced" boundaries of my stats? Then compare that to other servers?

I'm allowed to bitch. FPI crashes pretty much daily, and usually on a good match.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, owhenky said:

Pretty sure that was because of the n-word.

Context matters, and words are words. I'm sure most people would agree

There is a line between kicking players that are actually being a twat to the server and causing chaos for the sake of chaos and just bullying players with moderator abilities for the sake of using those powers.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, euan-missile said:

Ah yes, aren't you the same the person who bullies people in game for using incorrect grammar or the numerous other low quality troll bait you use? and then get offended when you aren't treated with respect.

I told you before, those want respect, preach respect. Also please use your actual name schrott, you have nothing to be afraid of here.

I don‘t troll nor bully people. You must be talking about yourself.

I changed my name in the forum a while ago, and it should stay as it is.
I am not afraid, especially not of characters like you!

7 minutes ago, Tytonium said:

"I will not be the first nor the last person you have silenced with your immense corrupt powers

Just to clarify @Tytonium that is just complete and utter nonsense. I have never once abused any powers in any shape or form. I have only ever issued 1 command within either the server or irc and that's a server-mute for Max. So that's goes to show what an utter load of crap that statement is. 

The rest of what you said thought i will take onboard. 

@euan-missile Would be nice to keep Artic and have someone else update it though? 

I will make a post in the internal discord, if someone can pick it up and update it that would be awesome. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ex_member said:

I don‘t troll nor bully people. You must be talking about yourself.

I changed my name in the forum a while ago, and it should stay as it is.
I am not afraid, especially not of characters like you!

All of your posts are instigating in some way or another. Naturally, no difference is found in game.

There is always a reason why people hide their names. Especially their online ones. I do wonder what your reason is. 

4 minutes ago, Tytonium said:

Context matters, and words are words. I'm sure most people would agree

There is a line between kicking players that are actually being a twat to the server and causing chaos for the sake of chaos and just bullying players with moderator abilities for the sake of using those powers.

Context matters absolutly, he broke the rules, he got slapped on the fingers and warned not to do that again.
It doesnt matter if I'm offended or not, you break the rules you will get punished end of story.

That bit about bullying.. Man Tyt if that was the case youd be long gone by now, take some time to think before you accuse people.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jenzuj said:

Context matters absolutly, he broke the rules, he got slapped on the fingers and warned not to do that again.
It doesnt matter if I'm offended or not, you break the rules you will get punished end of story.

That bit about bullying.. Man Tyt if that was the case youd be long gone by now, take some time to think before you accuse people.

I bet you are one of those people who drives the speed limit no mater what and thinks weed's illegalization is justified. Call out unjustified rules like a free thinking individual. We are all adults who should be able to say and type whatever we want. No one is getting hurt by saying nigga, and if they are, the internet is not a place for them.

Also who are you and who did I bully? 

I̵̡̨̧̺̬͚̖̫͈̲̺͓̘̰̊̈́́̾̅̽̈́̿̆͒̕ ̶̺̹̬̺̋͊̄ą̶̛͎͚̖̹͉͎͒͐̾̎̾̐̊͗̆̓̀̚m̷̱̤̝͉͎͇̳̣͕̜̬͒̈̔͐ ̷̡̛̮͔̱͛̊̀͑̉̒͆̈́̓͑͂͘ͅa̷̢̡̨̝̟̼͈̰̩̬͛̌́̆͂́̔͠ͅ ̷̛͇̞̱̩̥̻̤̼̔̎̾͌͗̓̂̊̅̽͘g̵͈͎͂̏̆́͋͑̐͊͠͠o̴̡͈̲̦̗̦̯̫̯̐̾́̿̈́̈́̾͛̿͛͜͝d̴̩̣̟̣̳͔͚̓́͊̈́̈́̂͆́̿́͊̚͘ȃ̶͚͆̍̓̉́̒̇͛̆̕͘̕͠͠m̵̛̫̪͓͊̏̄̈́͌̎̔̚̕̕͜n̴̘͚̭͈̜͚̫̟͔͖͕̼͙͗ȩ̴̪͓͖̣͔̹̩͍͚͎͉͗̆̈́͌̇d̷͖̳̩̯̬̺͆̈́͛͗̾ͅ ̵̧̦͙͈̱̤̰͎͇̲͙̘̱́͌̓̀̅̎̍b̷͚̳̙̲̟͇͑̋̿e̷̡̡̠̬̲͚̳̦̼̬͍͍̹̱̹̊͆͂͛̏̈́̈̿̈́̈̎̈́â̵̻̱̪̻̞̏͑͊̔͊̈̓͂͂͝͝c̵̺̞̼̼̥̜͍̤͋͐̿̈́̄̊͐̔̓̕͜o̴̢̩̗̣̙̯̻̟̞͎̾̓̊̏̎̔̊̓̾̄n̴̦͓͚̺̗̭͋̒̌ ̸̛̘͔̟̊̇̌͒̋̂̌̈́͋́͝o̶̙͔͖̫͖̜̹͊̄̓̃́̾́͂̈́̒́̋̈͘͝f̴͔̣͚̉͌̎̈͑͑̄̈́̍̀̚͠ ̷̨̧̢̬͔̻͖̤̆̃͑͆͆͜m̷̱̳̞̪̩͙̲̦̫̳͖̮̐͋͌̂̉̀͑͌́̓̍́͜͜͝o̴͚͍̣͔͓͇͗͐̇͆̀̐̆̕͜͠ŗ̶̯̞͒̂à̶̛̜͓̾̒̾̽͛̿̽͘̚l̴̢͎̞͎̙̙͎̄̀͗̈́̎̅̍̋̔̄͘̚͘i̸̢̛͙̥͈̼̫̝̯̭̥̭̬͆͛͑̎̐̆̓̃̉̀̿ẗ̸͖̼͔̻̯̮̜̘̟̪͇͍̞̅̓͆̚͜͝ỵ̴̧̼͎̝͓̝͚̹̒́ ̴̡̰̇̀̽̾̐͊͂͋̄ą̵͍̖͔͇̲͚̩̼͔͇̃̔̈̈́ŕ̷̡̗̲͉͕͕̺͍͛̌̐̀̂̊̅̋̈́͠ǫ̸̡̘͍̼̘̼̮̳͓͇̱̮̼̖̔̄̆͛͒̐ú̶͙̝̹̹̞̪̟̱̰̰̑͆͆̿͑͒̃̈̿̾̚ͅn̵̨̈́̈́̿́d̵̛̮͚̣̹̙͚͇͍͈͔͔͚̰̮̋̀̀̍͌̆̆̽̿̔͝ ̵̩͖̄̈́̍̅͌̌̂͘ḩ̸̝͎͐̀͌̀̊̓͊̀͗̓͌̎̓̀̚͜e̵͚̪͊̓̓̓r̴̤̘̰͈͚̪̫̦͙͍̳̥̃̇ȩ̶̛̹̜͉̖̈́̎͗̉͐́̌̔̚͝͠.̸̡̪̼̜̿̈̀̏̆̋͋̂͐͊̏͂̕͘ ̵̧̭̣͓̟̜̥͐̈́͂́̓̍̃̉͐̆͘͝P̷̨̡̛̛̗̦̞͓͓̮̟̯̥̯̮̓̈́̓̀̀͗͐̽͒͆̄͜͝ȩ̷͓̳̱͓̯̩̝͐̓̑̀̑͆̈͠ô̵̧̜̫͖͚̬̖̲̖̤͇̣̜̿̿͛́͑̀̈̍͘͝͝͠p̸̡̢̢̣̗̤͉͇̦͓̯̎̈́̑̒̈̈́̓̉̒͘͘͜ͅl̴̨̢̙̣̳̈́͂͛́͋ȅ̶̡̥̳̲̘̐̋̅̋̑ ̵̦̝͂͊͑̃̉͆̚s̴̛͙͉̞̺̝̥̘͉̔̄̒̕̚ḩ̴̣̞̬̲̼̘̣̫̩̖͍̀́̎́̀̽̓͂̿͆͗͘̕̚͝ŏ̴̈́̃̏͘ͅư̴͎̬̦̯̣̒͑͂́͑̋̀̌͋̓͜͠l̸̳̝̞̓̅͂͑̀͌̓̾̒̕d̷̡̼͎͔̲̙͛͊̈́̈̈́͌͐́̋̇͂̕ ̴̡̣̜̪̅̔̈́̔̾̚͝b̵̧̛̩̥̮͉̩̝͍̜̳̹̟̰̤̈́͆͌̍̾̚̕e̴̛̹̹̳̭͒̅͌͂̀͆̕͝ ̸̡̡̳͎̮̫̭̳͕͕̲̥̗̬̫̈͂̄̾̂̌̽̀͝ļ̵́̋̊̿̈́͗̏̇͌̇̈́̕͘i̶̠̮̯̜̔̓͊̎͊̍͊͐̀n̶̤̑̽͂̈̅̈i̸̬̟̘͇̹̲̥̋̉̋̋n̷̨̜̩̤̺̪̯̖̹̈̑̍͝g̴̱̘͓̒ ̸͎͖̝̹̰͈͕̻͍̪̯̗̎̈ǔ̸̢̠̥̜̹͈̦̘͎̟̪̻̔̎͑͋͜͠p̶̻͉̦̹̬̙̞͔̣̱̺̭̐̓͝͠ ̶͈͓̟̩̗̗̉̐̉͌̔̽͜͜͝t̴̥̿̇͑̈́̕ö̸̰͚̜͙͎͎́̃̅̀̔̄̌̋͋͝ ̶͕̫̟̩͇̮̰̫̊̅ṣ̵̢̖̞͈̪̤͔̱̙̪̪̩͇̮͒́̿́́͠h̷̯̐͐͋̋͗̾͆̈́̈́͂́͘͠ą̸̜̘̮̝̬͚̞̹̠͚̰͛̀̋̒k̷͔̺̙̳̗̗̺͙̊̍̊̃̿̃̄͂̈̂̎͆͝ė̶̟̺̹̤͉͎̖͈͚̯̂̐̌̉̇́̀̕ͅ ̷̛̫̥͕͍͕͉̑̐̃̀̐̚̚͠ṃ̵̡̭̖̱̘͓͉͉̬̎͂͆͜y̷̢̳̞̲͍͙̰͇̰̯̗͐̓ ̵͈͚̪̣̟̤͚̩̆̈̀̔́̂̏̑͊h̴͓̜̪͗̋́͌͝ą̶̠͊̐̀̌̀̂̐̏̓̏̓͝n̶̬̭̱̘̳̈͛͌̋̈́̈́̈̽͒̔̂̄̃̉d̶̠̿̅͒̎̀͊͂̒͆̽̌͠͝͠.̴̧̤̯͔͈̣̲̠̹͈̈́͜

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tytonium said:

I bet you are one of those people who drives the speed limit no mater what and thinks weed's illegalization is justified. Call out unjustified rules like a free thinking individual. We are all adults who should be able to say and type whatever we want. No one is getting hurt by saying nigga, and if they are, the internet is not a place for them.

Also who are you and who did I bully? 

I̵̡̨̧̺̬͚̖̫͈̲̺͓̘̰̊̈́́̾̅̽̈́̿̆͒̕ ̶̺̹̬̺̋͊̄ą̶̛͎͚̖̹͉͎͒͐̾̎̾̐̊͗̆̓̀̚m̷̱̤̝͉͎͇̳̣͕̜̬͒̈̔͐ ̷̡̛̮͔̱͛̊̀͑̉̒͆̈́̓͑͂͘ͅa̷̢̡̨̝̟̼͈̰̩̬͛̌́̆͂́̔͠ͅ ̷̛͇̞̱̩̥̻̤̼̔̎̾͌͗̓̂̊̅̽͘g̵͈͎͂̏̆́͋͑̐͊͠͠o̴̡͈̲̦̗̦̯̫̯̐̾́̿̈́̈́̾͛̿͛͜͝d̴̩̣̟̣̳͔͚̓́͊̈́̈́̂͆́̿́͊̚͘ȃ̶͚͆̍̓̉́̒̇͛̆̕͘̕͠͠m̵̛̫̪͓͊̏̄̈́͌̎̔̚̕̕͜n̴̘͚̭͈̜͚̫̟͔͖͕̼͙͗ȩ̴̪͓͖̣͔̹̩͍͚͎͉͗̆̈́͌̇d̷͖̳̩̯̬̺͆̈́͛͗̾ͅ ̵̧̦͙͈̱̤̰͎͇̲͙̘̱́͌̓̀̅̎̍b̷͚̳̙̲̟͇͑̋̿e̷̡̡̠̬̲͚̳̦̼̬͍͍̹̱̹̊͆͂͛̏̈́̈̿̈́̈̎̈́â̵̻̱̪̻̞̏͑͊̔͊̈̓͂͂͝͝c̵̺̞̼̼̥̜͍̤͋͐̿̈́̄̊͐̔̓̕͜o̴̢̩̗̣̙̯̻̟̞͎̾̓̊̏̎̔̊̓̾̄n̴̦͓͚̺̗̭͋̒̌ ̸̛̘͔̟̊̇̌͒̋̂̌̈́͋́͝o̶̙͔͖̫͖̜̹͊̄̓̃́̾́͂̈́̒́̋̈͘͝f̴͔̣͚̉͌̎̈͑͑̄̈́̍̀̚͠ ̷̨̧̢̬͔̻͖̤̆̃͑͆͆͜m̷̱̳̞̪̩͙̲̦̫̳͖̮̐͋͌̂̉̀͑͌́̓̍́͜͜͝o̴͚͍̣͔͓͇͗͐̇͆̀̐̆̕͜͠ŗ̶̯̞͒̂à̶̛̜͓̾̒̾̽͛̿̽͘̚l̴̢͎̞͎̙̙͎̄̀͗̈́̎̅̍̋̔̄͘̚͘i̸̢̛͙̥͈̼̫̝̯̭̥̭̬͆͛͑̎̐̆̓̃̉̀̿ẗ̸͖̼͔̻̯̮̜̘̟̪͇͍̞̅̓͆̚͜͝ỵ̴̧̼͎̝͓̝͚̹̒́ ̴̡̰̇̀̽̾̐͊͂͋̄ą̵͍̖͔͇̲͚̩̼͔͇̃̔̈̈́ŕ̷̡̗̲͉͕͕̺͍͛̌̐̀̂̊̅̋̈́͠ǫ̸̡̘͍̼̘̼̮̳͓͇̱̮̼̖̔̄̆͛͒̐ú̶͙̝̹̹̞̪̟̱̰̰̑͆͆̿͑͒̃̈̿̾̚ͅn̵̨̈́̈́̿́d̵̛̮͚̣̹̙͚͇͍͈͔͔͚̰̮̋̀̀̍͌̆̆̽̿̔͝ ̵̩͖̄̈́̍̅͌̌̂͘ḩ̸̝͎͐̀͌̀̊̓͊̀͗̓͌̎̓̀̚͜e̵͚̪͊̓̓̓r̴̤̘̰͈͚̪̫̦͙͍̳̥̃̇ȩ̶̛̹̜͉̖̈́̎͗̉͐́̌̔̚͝͠.̸̡̪̼̜̿̈̀̏̆̋͋̂͐͊̏͂̕͘ ̵̧̭̣͓̟̜̥͐̈́͂́̓̍̃̉͐̆͘͝P̷̨̡̛̛̗̦̞͓͓̮̟̯̥̯̮̓̈́̓̀̀͗͐̽͒͆̄͜͝ȩ̷͓̳̱͓̯̩̝͐̓̑̀̑͆̈͠ô̵̧̜̫͖͚̬̖̲̖̤͇̣̜̿̿͛́͑̀̈̍͘͝͝͠p̸̡̢̢̣̗̤͉͇̦͓̯̎̈́̑̒̈̈́̓̉̒͘͘͜ͅl̴̨̢̙̣̳̈́͂͛́͋ȅ̶̡̥̳̲̘̐̋̅̋̑ ̵̦̝͂͊͑̃̉͆̚s̴̛͙͉̞̺̝̥̘͉̔̄̒̕̚ḩ̴̣̞̬̲̼̘̣̫̩̖͍̀́̎́̀̽̓͂̿͆͗͘̕̚͝ŏ̴̈́̃̏͘ͅư̴͎̬̦̯̣̒͑͂́͑̋̀̌͋̓͜͠l̸̳̝̞̓̅͂͑̀͌̓̾̒̕d̷̡̼͎͔̲̙͛͊̈́̈̈́͌͐́̋̇͂̕ ̴̡̣̜̪̅̔̈́̔̾̚͝b̵̧̛̩̥̮͉̩̝͍̜̳̹̟̰̤̈́͆͌̍̾̚̕e̴̛̹̹̳̭͒̅͌͂̀͆̕͝ ̸̡̡̳͎̮̫̭̳͕͕̲̥̗̬̫̈͂̄̾̂̌̽̀͝ļ̵́̋̊̿̈́͗̏̇͌̇̈́̕͘i̶̠̮̯̜̔̓͊̎͊̍͊͐̀n̶̤̑̽͂̈̅̈i̸̬̟̘͇̹̲̥̋̉̋̋n̷̨̜̩̤̺̪̯̖̹̈̑̍͝g̴̱̘͓̒ ̸͎͖̝̹̰͈͕̻͍̪̯̗̎̈ǔ̸̢̠̥̜̹͈̦̘͎̟̪̻̔̎͑͋͜͠p̶̻͉̦̹̬̙̞͔̣̱̺̭̐̓͝͠ ̶͈͓̟̩̗̗̉̐̉͌̔̽͜͜͝t̴̥̿̇͑̈́̕ö̸̰͚̜͙͎͎́̃̅̀̔̄̌̋͋͝ ̶͕̫̟̩͇̮̰̫̊̅ṣ̵̢̖̞͈̪̤͔̱̙̪̪̩͇̮͒́̿́́͠h̷̯̐͐͋̋͗̾͆̈́̈́͂́͘͠ą̸̜̘̮̝̬͚̞̹̠͚̰͛̀̋̒k̷͔̺̙̳̗̗̺͙̊̍̊̃̿̃̄͂̈̂̎͆͝ė̶̟̺̹̤͉͎̖͈͚̯̂̐̌̉̇́̀̕ͅ ̷̛̫̥͕͍͕͉̑̐̃̀̐̚̚͠ṃ̵̡̭̖̱̘͓͉͉̬̎͂͆͜y̷̢̳̞̲͍͙̰͇̰̯̗͐̓ ̵͈͚̪̣̟̤͚̩̆̈̀̔́̂̏̑͊h̴͓̜̪͗̋́͌͝ą̶̠͊̐̀̌̀̂̐̏̓̏̓͝n̶̬̭̱̘̳̈͛͌̋̈́̈́̈̽͒̔̂̄̃̉d̶̠̿̅͒̎̀͊͂̒͆̽̌͠͝͠.̴̧̤̯͔͈̣̲̠̹͈̈́͜

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Oh @euan-missile your mute is lifted now, have fun.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Jenzuj said:

*targeting a single person and not listing to staff

Its not i just lifted it 30 days are up

Oh yeah, a stacker. 

And honestly I was already shadow banned from FPI for saying it was laggy, so you may as well put the mute back on since I'm bound to get it again.

• Like 1

• Agent locked this topic