Forum is mad again :)

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Since some days Forum is not working well. Thats on example .  View counter didn't work too.

I take this post to avoid that ppl say I was to stupid to copy a link :) 

image.png.64595a029719f310600a55e07b4f48df.png

Guest once upon the time

Take a look above ( not the Smile)  :).  Toppiclinks are not displayed correct Counter Viewer  not working too. 

Guest once upon the time

Main information : I use Google Chrome.

Thx Cronus for fixing that:

9 hours ago, SilentKnight said:

image.thumb.png.ccf3d924a0ca17e7b23c1534aedb183e.png

the other part is still looking like before: ( I dont know why it is displayed correct on your side, for me still looks like that): 

Now i used Snipping Tool to show you what my screen shows me :) 

image.thumb.png.439b4dac9beaf79e7a9b6e7d560c9de3.png

regards 

SilentKnight  

PS: I hope my english was good enough ;)

Guest once upon the time

Sorry Cronus,

in Chrome looks still the same, but I think we need a confirmation from other ppl (which not using Chrome ), if they have the same issue.

Thx, for your support.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest once upon the time

Dear little friendly Forum. 

i know we all have good and bad days, but i was everytime kind to you and did not use bad words.

So please could you explain me why you sometimes dont accept links doesnt matter which Browser I am using.

I hope you will get better days and your hiccup will go.

best wishes

Silent

Guest once upon the time

Thx, Madkill my Cache is so clean like a operation room in a hospital. I do it frequently. :)

Guest once upon the time

Hi Cronus

e.g:  I copy the link of a Youtube Video and try to paste the video into the Forum, only display the link but not the Video self (ppl can only click the link and will be on Youtube). For some days it was working fine without any issues.

Few times even not show as a link too.

Doesn't matter Chrome, Edge and IE, no difference. Cache is clean.

regards

Silent

I had that too some time ago and i think it might be when you post a youtube link you get an option to display as text instead of embed. Im totally not sure but it could be that the option is saved in a cookie or something.

If i were you i'd clear site data from this specific site in inspector (if you use chrome).

Guest once upon the time

Thx , for the replies. Seems to be that the Forum didnt like google Chrome ;).

Firefox is working .

On 5/19/2018 at 6:18 AM, DarkSn4ke said:

http://prntscr.com/jjsw6v

l m a o xD

no room for decent NN scripts here? hahaha

imo most of those add-ons are either useless or stupid.

- Privacy Badger: sounds like a fake.
- Cookie AutoDelete: no thanks i would like to keep my cookies so i wont have to log in every goddamn time. also "as well as information used to spy on you" pretty sure that doesnt work since the cookies only get removed after you close the tab.
- HTTPS Everywhere:  will break sites that do not have an ssl due to mixed content. (imagine not forcing https on your site if you have an ssl)
- Decentraleyes: i have trouble understanding this add-on but basically it blocks content delivered from cdn's? if thats the case then it will also break sites that use cdn for their assets like fonts, css, js.
- uMatrix / NoScript Security Suite: ugh have to configurate for each site what to block or not

getting too much concerned about your information over the internet is unhealthy imo

(i do not know 100% what these add-ons do exactly, i only went from their name and a bit of description)