Some suggestions about surrendering

[Dragon]ROCK

Players should be able to surrender once one of the buildings was destroyed instead of waiting for about 10 minutes(I don't remember the time exactly :))

This could be more reasonable , especially while playing maps like CNC-Snow. After your factory/airstrip was destroyed and the enemies' was well defended , sometimes all your resistances were just wasting time

Do not agree on this. Even with all buildings standing you can have a team (or even worse two teams) not doing anything. In that case you should be able to surrender. Usually the same people 'wandering around' vote against the map vote or the surrender, but the option to request it should be there...

Personally I don't even agree on surrendering after losing one building (don't you ever let Kaunas near the base self destruct button :Đ), but what's the point of giving up while having all buildings intact? Let's be real about two things here:
1. Vote system won't change
2. Snow is already a waste of time over 20 players

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Radeon3 said:

2. Snow is already a waste of time over 20 players

I guess the people who favor scoring k/d above winning a game disagree on this. Haven't played the new Snow but the old one was a stalemate / splashfest / k/dwhore game with almost no progress in my opinion.

• Thanks 1