Why is not there a single "DVD-box" cover yet?

asd

Lack of artists or just forgotten? I've been following the project for a long time and now it's great! I would like to add it to my collection now, but still have not seen at least one. Unfortunately, I do not know how to draw, because the engineer is not a designer, but it will be cool to see a rendered or approved one by developer. Thanks!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kenz3001 said:

ffs like we even have a dvd rom in our pc's any more but i know alot of you play on dinosaurs so here you go an epic cover for you oldskoolers 

Reveal hidden contents

epiccover.thumb.png.7ae436a829de24cfeae996e1a37bd812.png

Actually I like my games on optical disks, they look pretty nice on the shelf in their fancy boxes... (This has absolutely nothing to do with having an ODD in my machine)

What about this cover (from Ren-X's ModDB site)?

11renegadex.jpg 

Edited by limsup
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, limsup said:

11renegadex.jpg 

Command & Conquer: RENEGADE X

GET YOUR COLLECTION OF RENEGADE X - - - TODAY!!! - - -

Already gamers have multiple disc-set collections of this unique title remake!!!

Act now and you could have Discs "Renegade X: Patch 5.282, 5.283, 5.284, 5.286, 5.29, 5.292 & 5.293"!!! ALL ON TWO to FOUR DISCS FOR THE AUTHENTIC OLDSCHOOL C&C STYLE!!!  (Disc amounts may vary, we do not disclose hard disc copies or any such support from our website, users are to do this entirely upon themselves, terms & conditions apply.)

WOW!

That's a lot of Renegade-X for your optics!!!

SO DON'T DELAY! 

BURN TODAY!

• Haha 4